Hey guys I'll be doing the B&T spotlights from now on. Trying to follow Joe's format, but putting my own spin on it.

Fred's Bait and Tackle

2001 Rt 35, South Amboy, NJ 08879
Exit 11 off Turnpike, Exit 123 off Parkway

Hours: 7am - 7pm 7 days a week. (May 1st to Labor Day, abbreviated schedule outside of these dates)

Background:
Owned & operated by "Kash". When you go there you'll find some other cool people behind the counter: Billy "Capt Bill" who lives to fish and has been there for 7 years, Glenn, and a few other characters.

Details:

52 years in business, he's owned for 28 yrs. Kash is a funny guy. I heard him talking on the phone when I was waitin to see him. He jokes around with everyone and loves to bust balls.

What he stocks:

The same stuff you can get in any tackle shop, dozens of rods, many different reels, plugs, gear, nets, gaffs, terminal tackle, sinkers, crab traps, beach carts with the big wheels. Kash also said they fix reels.

Business Edge:
Whatever you need to catch fish! Everything for the fisherman! You name it we have it, or we can get it for you!

Fresh Bait all the time!

For any small businesses out there that want to be included in our "Small Business of the Month" promos, contact us at www.stripersandanglers.com for details.

Map:

Directions:
http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl