Name is Charlie. Have a beautiful wife that allows me to fish a lot and two young (almost 3 and 5) incredible little boys that are heavily into fishing. I fish IBSP and most areas North of there including the bay and rivers. Fish bait, plugs and bucktails, love catching fish on artificials. My favorite fishing is off of jetties. I do my serious fishing at night. The only place I usually fish daytime is IBSP with the family. Also have a lake boat and I go to Round Valley and Spruce Run a lot in the summer. Kids love it.

I have had the pleasure to fish with Darkskies who I consider a true friend and a great asset to the Fishing community. Dad was never a fisherman so I didn't pick up fishing until a few years ago. Caught my first striper which was a keeper on a jetty at 1am with a Yozuri Mag Minnow and I was totally hooked. Darkskies was present to witness my catch! We have had some good times and I am proud to be on this forum. I have learned a lot in my short time and have caught a bunch of fish pretty much from the beginning.

Hope to meet more fishermen on here and share some insight.

Tight Lines!