Quote by Darkskies:
"I wish I could tell ya's that fish were jumping all over, but the fishing was somewhat lacking...
Also lacking was the participation, hardly anyone out there. That's a blessing sometimes, but we couldn't help feeling a lot of people have given up on the fall run so far.
There were some places where the white water was so fishy looking I didn't want to leave and move on, but sadly they held no fish, not even the small schoolies that were so abundant.

It was a beautiful night out, when many people seemed to have taken a vacation from fishing. It seems the bulk of the fish are on vacation in Mass. right now as well. "

As I was reading this I thought to myself you have a really colorful way of saying the fishing sucks this fall. I fish the NS and SS of Long Island, and have hardly made the drive to the NS this year because imo the fishing is so spotty up there. Sure there are fish, and I have been getting some, but why are some guys afraid to say it sux?
Last year we were crushing the bluefish and small bass for weeks at a time. And yet Dark you say the fish are in Mass? How can all the fish in the whole run of fish be centered off Massachusetts?
It doesn't make sence to me. All I know is the fishing sux this fall so far. They aren't even crushing em in Montauk like they did last year.

So where are all the fish, and the bluefish?
Is this your worst fall surf run so far, lets hear some opinions.