Thread: Classic

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
    I'm still curious as to why the guy who was spamming for that crossbow company in post #4 would pick a bear thread in an obscure hunting forum to post in.

Pretty funny non-command of the english language, though.
    I have been plagued with spammers since I took over Jon. The new thing is they try to put stories in with their spam, and use a shotgun approach to target everyone who could be remotely interested.

We get them here where they make an introductory post but the words sound like they came from a computer. Their lack of understanding of English is what gives them away.

I banned this one spammer a few months ago but left his post up minus the URL reference he wanted. His rant was so funny it made me laugh, so I kept it. Makes for good entertainment in the winter. And if you could get your spammer to come back, it would be great.

Just for kicks, someone on your site should send him an e-mail asking him to return and answer questions about the crossbow. If he does, it could be worth the popcorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Frankiesurf View Post
    A crossbow as protection? Yeah, I keep one loaded and under my pillow. Just in case, you never know.
    Travis Bickle would be proud.
    Last edited by DarkSkies; 01-13-2010 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Removed offending reference