The day's almost over, I almost missed it, but not quite.

Just wanted to post up a shout out here to Speedy. Like I've said many times before, don't know how I ended up meeting ya, but you're a good friend. 80% of the time when we talk, it ain't about fishin, or where they're catching, or crap like that. Just about any other topic under the sun is all good, though.

I was talking about this in the BillW thread earlier in the day. Speedy is a guy with who what you see is what you get, no hidden agenda. A guy who loves his family and puts them before his fishing, and genuinely cares about people outside of his own circle.

Just about as hyper as me, and able to talk as much (almost ) on the phone. Generous with your time and your advice, I feel like I've know ya for years. I feel like you're one of my family, and you're more a bro than any of my own brothers.

I'm glad to call ya my friend, Speedy. I'll be calling ya in the next few minutes to wish ya a happy birthday. Hope ya get lots of cake and ice cream, fun with yer kids, and the wife gives ya a nice treat for dessert.

Have a blast!