This POS now put out reports saying he had 3-way sex with an aide who worked for him, and his wife. (I know Pederson put the report out, but it seems like he is still a Mcgreevy pawn) I really feel McGreevy is behind it. Bad enough to slither out of office on the "I am a gay American" pretext.

Now he wants to slam his wife saying she know all along. And he's studying at a seminary? Yes sir, exactly the kind of moral character we need for a priest. What a piece of garbage truck!

A former aide to Gov. James E. McGreevey said yesterday that he had three-way sexual trysts with McGreevey and his wife before they occupied the governor's mansion, challenging Dina Matos McGreevey's assertion that she was naive about her husband's sexual exploits.

The aide, Theodore Pedersen, said he and the couple even had a nickname for the weekly romps, from 1999 to 2001, that typically began with dinner at T.G.I. Friday's and ended with a threesome at McGreevey's condo in Woodbridge.
They called them "Friday Night Specials," according to Pedersen.

He described the encounters during an interview with The Star-Ledger. He said he wanted to refute the innocent image that Matos McGreevey has projected - both during the couple's ongoing divorce battle and in interviews she gave after New York Gov. Eliot Spitzer resigned last week in a sex scandal.

"I wanted to get this out now because it was so offensive to me that she goes on television playing the victim," Pedersen said. "She's trying to make this a payday for herself. She should have told the truth about the three of us."

Pedersen did not say if he was gay or bisexual and only described having contact with Matos McGreevey during the trysts. He also said he never knew for sure if McGreevey was gay.