I'll post the Access Comments and reports in this thread and link to the other thread.
Thanks to all who could make it, there were about 80-100 people who attended.

The room was packed, the people who spoke were passionate about their causes and why they came to speak.

Unfortunately some feel that the decision is already a done deal and the DEP offered the public comments as a way to fulfill their public comment requirement under the law.
That may be true.
The mayor of Long Beach couldn't even be bothered to show up, he sent an attorney as Rep to speak on his behalf.

Overall, the mood was positive, the people respectful of each other, and the vibe was one of defending our rights to access, and hoping that we won't get screwed by the DEP.

I knew I had to be there, and am thankful that quite a few others felt that need too. I understand that more people wanted to be there but couldn't make it. Hey, life happens. I know you were there in spirit of support, and I'm asking everyone to keep paying attention on this one.

If we do get screwed on this, it won't get any better, and some of us will suffer Re: Our beach access. So let's keep the vigilance up, and many thanks to all who came in support.