Here's what I think of them (10'6" rods, 3/4 - 4 oz)):
The Mojo 3/4-4 oz is a great rod for the money. Its "softer" than any rod I have ever used, is very light (can throw with it forever without getting tired). I have thrown 3/4 oz up to 3 oz without a problem. The reel seat is cheap, I did not like it. Otherwise, put a butt cap on it and its a very good, different, light rod.
I am now using the 3/4 - 4 oz Legend and its the best all around rod I have ever used. I put a rubber butt cap on the rod as soon as I got it and its an awesome rod. Light, powerful, sensitive. Works pencils, throws light plugs, does everything I need it to do. I really like the grip, much better than anything else I have used.
While the Mojo is a real nice, fun rod, worth the mony, the Legend is as light, more powerful, sensitive, a better quality rod, and just feels like a high end rod. The Legend has a better warranty also.
If I was to spend up to two hundred dollars I would buy the Mojo if that was the type of rod I was looking for. I bought the Legend (used, a guy fished with it for a few weeks) and am extremely happy with it. I had been using a Lami Supersurf 10' 1-4 oz (1 piece) rod for a few years as my primary rod. Its a great all around rod, an awesome rod. The Legend is lighter, faster, I like it more. Its a rocket launcher.

One thing about buying higher end rods, I usually either buy used or have found some very good prices by talking with tackle stores selling rods (have gotten lucky a few times). If I remember correctly I have seen almost new Mojos (used a few times) for $150 - $175).
Also, when I looked at the Mojo or Legend with the different oz ratings the rod action was completely different, not to my liking.