It may not be...but I can tell ya's we're not likely to have a bite like that again.
In the internet forums, there has been some good discussion . ..but some are clearly mis-informed.

I started this thread not to put others down, but to maybe help some who don't understand all the dynamics of why it happened, and why it will probably never happen again. at least for a long while....

Now that it's winding down, I feel it's time to start the thread, before some outdoor writer comes along and claims to have discovered it...

And to be clear, it was the old timers, here and elsewhere, like Finchaser and his circle of intel, some others here, and some of the old-timers I meet on my travels out there who were able to put the reasons and predictions together....

I had some very interesting discussions yesterday afternoon which I may eventually end up posting about...

The old timers deserve 90% of the credit for the correct analysis...and that's one of the main reasons I put this thread together.....

I know some of ya's here also contributed some great logic to the theories, and did some nice research...feel free to comment, or not.....

I'm gonna reserve my comments until I feel the bite is officially over....in the meantime this is Your thread, people, and thanks for your incredible insightfulness.... that we've shared in private....