Quote Originally Posted by fishincrazy View Post
The parking problem is another issue all together.The DEP requires Towns to provide parking for access.They are not aware of the parking issues we face.The group has brought up this issue many times and we will again at this next meeting.I will talk to them about Pullman Ave!We have also discussed Point Pleasant and Brick who have pay to park rules in effect.We have also talked about the 2 hour limit and no parking after 10 o'clock sign in Bayhead.We will keep fighting the state so as not to lose our right to access Tidal Water.
FC
I don't know how you will be successful fighting the parking fishing crazy. I don't like the restrictions but I kind of see how the townspeople could get mad. Have you seen the AH jetty lately? It has turned into a garbage dump on some weekend days. I cannot believe how sloppy some of these idiots are.

We also have to pay for parking in Asbury Park, and even in the bombed out lot at 8h ave they now have oarking spots and you have to pay. I don't see how you can fight that. They definitely won't take them out once they put them in place. I think it's just something we are going to have to put up with. As for Pullman, I don't blame the folks who live there having those signs put up. Have you seen the insanity and trash and disgusting behavior that happens on that street when the bite is on? Shameful.