Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
oh i know it's worth it... it's just that sometimes, i don't give a dam. but it passes, it passes.

i know you'll love me either way - thanks for all the support over the years!

you the man

God bless

jc
Of course we love ya either way....
(we're scared that if we don't ya'll come to our houses ahd shoot us with one of those redneck weapons.....

)

As for being the man, the only man I resemble right now is a Grouchy Old Man, till I get my car back....
I think I've been around Finchaser for too long...
.I think if we started a school for Grouchy Basstards, I could teach a course or 2.....

Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
Hey Rich, Congrats on 100 pages for this thread!

Way to get the word out.
Hey Jon, I try but don't want all that credit....this thread is partially me posting the words of others, and all the members who have been able to jump in and comment over the years...whether they are alcoholics or not...all have contributed to make this a great thread.....
A Non-Fishing Thread....on a Fishing Website...that has the most views of any thread here...who woulda thunk it?

Thank you for all your contributions Jon, you really add some
redneck color to this site....(you know I'm just kidding)....Wish I hit the lottery so I could make both our lives better...but in the meantime, a day being poor and sober, has more clarity and honor than being a drunk.....

Thanks for the kind words...
I temporaily lost the website e-mail that used to send me these daily readings...if any one finds the link before I do, please let me know, would appreciate it...thanks....