Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
Bathing can be secondary? Gee I'm waiting to see how you will top that. If I ever come down that way to fish with ya I'm bringing a clothespin.
What can I say dogfish? ...the fish wait for no one....and the way things have been lately they are there for a while, and then gone...tough to find a pattern in many cases.....I'm clean and neat for work, but on the weekends those become secondary to finding and staying on the fish, and trying to find fish where others are not.....

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
You got issues Bro!
Rob, we haven't even begun to scratch the surface of all the issues I have......
I told you people this would be a no holds barred, candid thread......

There are lots more sticky issues that will be explored in this thread......
* Dealing with foul smells...
* The bite is hot and you have to take a crap, what do you do, where do you go?
* Accidentally crapping your pants or waders from drinking too many energy drinks at one time....
* Accidents and spills, falling on a jetty or inlet rocks, smashing your head or knees, getting bloody, wrapping up with a bandana, and going back to fishing....hooking yourself, ripping it out, to get back to the bite quickly.....

* P***ing into the wind or (for anyone over 45) taking a leak during a bite, where you don't really care if you p*** on yourself a little bit, because it's a good bite....and then hours later, after repeating several times,,,,you realize you smell like a bum in the Bowery....

I know I'm not the only one who has ever experienced the above.....
On another website I helped to start, there is a thread called "The New Browns" all about a friend who was fshing at Browns at Montauk...drank too much coffee....and really had some rumblings which later translated to an epic explosion......I'll leave the rest of the story up to your imaginations......
The one thing I can say, is all through my fishing obsessions., that I'm extremely lucky to have a woman like Pebbles, who still puts up with me....
Before I spend time with her, I'm pretty diligent about cleaning up and scrubbing so I smell and look presentable, but even so, I'm lucky to have her in my life......

Quote Originally Posted by nitestrikes View Post
Go to montauk on the last day of a 3 day bite. hitting the bathrooms you have to walk pretty close to the next person walking in or out of the entrance. Have smelled some really rank fishermen out there. The smells can get pretty bad.

Yep, someone who gets it, and has been there......
I've been there too, nitestrikes....after fishing for 2-3 nights at a time,.....some prety foul smells start to surround us...and I've walked past some guys entering that Montauk bathroom that have the stench of swamp A** folllowing them like a cloud....sort of a cross between the stench of a back bay at exteme low tide....and the stench of dead things rotting on the beach....with the less offensive stench of old fishy smells mixed in....