I buy my Suffolk County permit and State permit that gives me plenty of places to fish all year.

having more access is great but the little towns charge so much for permits you better be hardcore for the price you will pay and the very limited usage you will get out of it.Personally to me the present access we have covers quite a bit of water

I have access to Fire Island Moriches, Cupsogue and Shinnecock inlets. Smithspoint is approximately 6 miles of beachfront that is open all year except for the damn birds,there is also a federal permit you can purchase and head west of Smithspoint to the breach from Sandy.

The northshore has kept out of towners away for years just like the rich folk on Dune Rd. on the southshore in which the multi million dollar homes are only utilized for the summer.For me I have enough space to fish.I also have access to places in Montauk with my state and county permit.

The 4X4 access should be increased due to the fact none of us are getting any younger. there are disabled people who fish and walking the beach is out for them. our taxes are insane. This is for now of course.