^^ Rob sent me a text thinking that posting that might have been insensitive. Just goes to show you what kind of a guy Rob is.....
I mention this, not to bring attention to him, but to let others know that any time is a good time to talk about the inspiration that others may bring to our lives. I watched that Nick Vujicic video and was humbled. With all the things we think we have to face in our lives, how many of us, have faced even half the challenges, that Nick has? Thanks for posting it, Rob......no worries....many people tune in to this thread, and hopefully that video does some good and inspiration for all of us......

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts, and PMs and phone calls, from all of ya's....I relayed the thoughts to Pebbles, and she appreciates them greatly.

RIP Philip Seymour Hoffman.....
He died over the weekend.....had 20 or more years of sobriety.....when I see something like this, I feel saddened...but also try to learn from it, the cunning, baffling, and powerful nature of alcoholism and drug addiction......RIP Phil.......you will be missed.........