Last night I was in a hurry so I stopped in one of those greasy spoon places in Toms River before hitting the road to fish. They had a lot of spanish items on menu so I had some spicy spanish tacos or something like that. i didn't bother to ask what it was was in a hurry and they offered take out. There might have been a salsa verde which I thought was a mild green sauce. I didn't eat the red sauce because I don't really dig very hot food. Well the salsa verde was so hot it burned my eye when later I wiped my eye with a finger. Ate it anyway and I was sorry.
I also stopped at Wawa for the mega large cup o joe to keep the edge on when fishing. Big mistake. Within 1 hour when I was out searching for the weakies my stomach started grumbling. I found an abandoned trash filled Sandy house lot (no public toilets for miles where I was - I'll rant on that in another thread). The battle in my stomach got real bad. I had no tp so I had to use a fishing rag and it was not pretty. I barely was able to get my drawers down before Mt Vesuvious erupted. Glad I was close to the water because I needed to make one trip there to wet the rag to clean things up.
Moral of the story - do not eat from an unknown greasy spoon restaurant where you never ate before and top it off with Wawa coffee on a night when you are out fishing in an area that doesn't have too many public toilets.