Quote Originally Posted by captnemo View Post
Beautiful video. To me, that represented more the fishing than the catching. You nailed what it's like.
Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
thanks everyone I appreciate that, holding the camera steady can be an issue, ive learned from the past, the camera is pretty small. For a while now ive wanted to capture the struggles and the times it just isnt happening, which has been plenty this fall, but i still havent remembered to film the tough times and when i say im quitting fishing about 10 times.

The first song is type O negative september sun and then Link Park shadow of the day

You really did nail the feeling of being out there. That's what gets me hyped up about fishing, not just the catching. Some friends were going out almost every day this fall season, and getting blanked. One guy said he was selling all his stuff on e-bay he was so mad. Then, the next week, and the week after that, they had some good days, got into some bigger fish. No more talk about sellin the gear on e-bay.

It would be cool to see one of your videos where you had a bad day and broke an old rod over your head, or something like that.

That's the human side of fishing, man, no one catches fish all the time.