My opinion -

Cost:

Right off the bat I have to say I think the're waaay overpriced. The cost $2.66 apiece at least, and are garbage the minute a bluefish bites the tail off. So you run back to the tackle store and buy more packs, great for the tackle shop guy.

How about for the fisherman who's on a budget, are there better choices out there?

Durability:
I've used them for a bit now, and think they are a pretty cool design. What I think works about them is that for most of the time, they stay on the bottom when the current in the ocean is strong. Things that stay on the bottom tend to attract bass.
In the strike zone longer = more fish. That's elementary.

I also think the profile is a decent one. They do resemble the sandeels, although they are a lot thicker than any real sandeel.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP4773.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	69.9 KB 
ID:	8247

Before the bass were around in numbers, I honestly don't think they were any better or any worse than any other presentation out there. As I was explaining to someone today, when sandeels are around, a bomber is a fantastic presentation because it mimics the burrowing behavior of those sandeels. Therefore, you have a very inexpensive alternative in the bomber.

But are Vision sandeels more productive than Bombers?
Are they significantly more productive than Diamond jigs or T-hexes, both of which last a very long time, rarely have to be replaced unless bit off, and both of which mimic the sandeel very well and can be used at night?

I would really like to know what you guys and girls think.