Quote Originally Posted by rip316 View Post
Oh yea I forgot to mention that I met Finchaser and some of the best surf guys around. It was such a great experience and can not wait until next year to go again.
Rip, glad we all decided to make that trip.
I wanted you and G to get a chance to meet a cross section of the surf guys there at that show..

Finchaser, Joe Melillo, Zeno, Shel E Caris, Charlie K from Shark River, Joe Palotto...Pres of the Asbury Fishing Club, and some of the other Asbury members, Billy Mcfadden famous plugmaker, Ron Muccie and his crew of old-school sharpies, etc.

We missed others because we just ran out of time. I didn't get to the SSFFF table with Dave A taking contributions, and missed an interview with Gene Amato... VP of Asbury and the maker of Fish On Plugs.

We also missed some others, but I think overall, we got you to see how the surf fishing world we love is a big and small world at the same time.

There were so many notable anglers in the surfcasting world there today. I hope you remember their faces and get a chance to run into them in the surf, as each of them has something different to offer.