Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
Sent in by a surf fisherman, thanks!

1. There was a guy fishing clams, on a bobber, near a river. When asked why he said he didn't want them to get stuck on the bottom and he felt the fish would see them better that way.
I'll send a free plug to the first person who has the ballz to drift clams on a bobber, take a pic of it, and post it here.

2. Along this same river comes a woman who walks her pet. Only it's not a dog or a cat, it's a pet rabbit, on a dog leash. How does the rabbit know when the woman wants to move along, or pick up the pace?
a guy walks on the rocks this morning full gear the water had a lot of bait the guy puts on a weighted trouble big hooks the guy let it rip he got out there going to cast 2nd time he whips the rod hard and i hear a screem like a woman. come to find out the guy hooked him self in the a-- at that time i pissed my pants
i was fishing 6 feet from him i said dude you ok i didnot know he hooked him self at the time the hook came out he didnot get the barb thank god the e.r. would love that one