Thread: OK Rip !st shot at a killie for ya.

Default OK Rip !st shot at a killie for ya.

1st. one I ever tied now you have to test it to see if you can fool the FlukeNeeds improvement the yellow belly is a female ready for spawning I need to do better on the color match and narrow the profile a bit just took this one off the top of my head.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_0544.jpg  

I like it Surf, but I think I might consider making the profile a little slimmer. Depends on what it looks like wet as well.

In any event, from the bunker we've had in and out of the bays, rivers, and oceans, I'm expecting to hear of peanuts of different sizes any day now. They're a little late this year from when we usually start seeing them. G and I saw something similar to very large peanuts the other night, but they were probably herring.

Overall, you might not have to change that profile at all, because of what we should be seeing in the fluking areas in the next few weeks.That's a perfect peanut profile, IMO.

Looks like a winner to me. Thank you so much. I didn't have any luck yet with the teasers for fluke yet but, I have only been out on two limited timely trips. I am sure They will produce quality fish though.

Yes Rich for sure slimmer profile it didn't sink down enough and too much going on there also, because that is wet got a new one started a little sore today weather must be changing.