You know RIP before my sons football game I was talking to my daughter and when she was around 14 I sat her down and told her I want one thing from you and that is to get a good education and not screw up and ruin that you have your whole life to party and I know we all did it but I explained it to her again yesterday I don't want to see you get pregnant and end up w/ a dead end job so to speak not that I'm bashing custodians or dock builders for that matter but I believe you know what our bodies feel like after 20 yrs. of physical labor.She understands me and reassured me she will do her best my parents could not afford college dad died when I was 12 so off to work at 15 summer job custodian,then lumber yards,tree work and finally dock building I'm 47 I feel like I'm 80 so maybe your son needs to be led into it by telling him or showing what his drawing skills can do for the making of those video games, keep reassuring him he is great it goes a long way my son is into those damn video games to but he does love his football BTW they won 17-0 yesterday it was a long drive sore back but worth every minute of it.I won't keep rambling but most kids today need to be pushed a little harder its just a fine line that needs to be handled delicately.