Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thoughts and Prayers for the Grouchy Basstard....

History
    Up until the 1990s, Irish Spring soap bars only came in one scent (known internally as "Ulster Fragrance"), but the Colgate company has since branched out into several niche varieties and scents. Also, Irish Spring deodorants and shaving products were manufactured until the 1980s. In 2007, Irish Spring body wash was introduced. In addition, in 2011, Irish Spring deodorant was reintroduced as part of Colgate-Palmolive's Speed Stick brand of products.
    In 1986, the soap changed its formula, including a different scent, and adding skin conditioners.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

^^ Surf, that was ROFLMFAO funny!
    And ya even provided a picture so I know what to look for when I go to the store...
    Lots of helpful folks on this site, gee whiz thanks...

Thanks for the laughs, bro!

Update,
    just got a text, he's in the rehab center, just got there...maybe not a good time to bother him tonight, but visiting hours are from 8-8 daily, let me know if any of ya's want the info....I might be visiting him early in the week...

As of now, he's got 45% of his mobility back with the exercises he's been doing so far...keep up the good work ol grouchy...

Just a point of etiquette, Dark: Is it okay to lather up and shave after taking a nap and a dump in a construction site port a potty?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    ^^ Surf, that was ROFLMFAO funny!
    And ya even provided a picture so I know what to look for when I go to the store...
    Lots of helpful folks on this site, gee whiz thanks...

Thanks for the laughs, bro!

Anytime I can help Rich say Hi to GOB from COB and I'll give a call when he is feeling better I know what kind of mood surgery(ies) put you in.

Thanks Surf, and thanks for being a COB, we need more people like you in this world....

Update: talked to him today, he's feelin a lot better. The meds have worn off a bit and he's back to his ol self...enough to make an Obama comment when he was being admitted.... that had all the staff (multi-racial) in stitches....yep the ol grouch is back...give him a call, his cell phone is working....

thanks for all your thoughts and prayers am still in rehab and may be home on Saturday. As far as DS is concerned I've had a scented picture of him posted in the lobby.Also a guard at my door with a dog.

Later
    Fin

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

^ Don't believe you're up at the keyboard already...
    Get some rest ya grouchy basstid!
    And if I DO come in there for a visit, it will be DB Cooper style...I'll be SWAN-diving in from the roof.....

Do your exercises and feel better....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12