Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

ha ha mooks googans an dillydocks love it! dark i wanna be in the next wally video call me when ur doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Wally was out 11-4-10, in some nasty seas. Where were all the hardcore noreaster fishermen, Wally wants to know...

He also has some choice comments about Finchaser, Killie, and the Effumall Fishing Club.

Northeaster and whitewater fishing sucks!
    Give us some west or northwest wind please before I go out of my mind! Funny ****, dark, wally rocks!
    And how do I get into the Effumall club, is membership still open, or closed?

rofl, the voice behind the lizard must have a twisted brain connected to it! Awesome, you should come out to LI this week Dark, check your PMs.

I was bored at work and went through some of these videos. The mind behind them is definitely creative. A little scarey, but creative. Don't you ever wonder what people will think if they happen upon you as you are shooting these videos? It must be a strange sight. That being said, I think west wind wally needs to go out in the winter and bring us some more videos. I am sick of the snow and looking for anything to keep my mind off it, so keep them coming, please!

Almost time for the WW Wally videos to re-sume shooting, but we can't find Wally.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...y-get-a-reward!

His cousin West Wind Ralph arrived from the West Coast and may have to fill in for Wally.
    We're going to take it a day at a time for now.
    Things are a little shaky, Ralph is a little upset and thinks I had something to do with Wally's disappearance....
    Stay tuned.....

Wally might have expired from the stink, ds, some folks just can't take it.

Default Introducing West Wind Ralph....

Be careful what you ask for, people.... here ya go....

took this photo after a bluegill blitz in santa monica

take that, Ralph!

ps bring a cooler full of eels and a couple of swans to the rocks under Old Barney at midnight the next new moon, and we might consider releasing west wind wally! bwaa haa haa haaaa

I thought that water in the background looked nice.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Of course you would say something like that Monty. That water has prevented most of us from getting into good fish from the surf, and coralling the albies into places offshore.

You, as the albie Nazi,
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ouse-for-cats!
    have single handedly managed to deprive scores of surfcasters of their beloved pelagic pleasures. When Ralph becomes aware of this he may come looking for you....

Jon, I had a feeling a shady character such as you might have have had something to do with the disappearance...
    I'm gathering the ransom (eels) as fast as I can, eels are in my refrig awaiting the dropoff point. The swans are taking longer than I expected to gather, would you consider an extension of the stated time limit?

Monty is an albie nazi now? Ralph has taken over the job of Wally? You guys are insane, worse than crazy eddie! I think Ralph is a lot more angrier,Wally seemed more easy going except when he was ranting. And Wally offered advice to the kids like stay in school, where Ralph sounds angry enough to machine-gun people. Dark how many cups of coffee did you have before you filmed that?

DS you are off your rocker.

Seamonkey, I'll admit the caffeine dose was a little strong that morning.
    If you're looking for the real culprit there, ask Jonthepain what he did with Wally. That hippie freak knows more than he's admitting.....I think Ralph will be hunting verrry soon, and redneck stew might be on his wish list....

Ha ha that was so sick!

Loved it, keep em coming.

Anyone see the forecast? WEST/NORTHWEST, NORTHWEST, WEST NORTHWEST NORTHWEST, NORTH, WEST, BOOM CHICKA BOOM!

And an exceptional week that was, Steve! Look for more Wally and Ralph videos coming soon, when I get a chance....

I was bored today and skimmed through those videos'. Great stuff dark, glad you are able to harness all that manic energy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Look for more Wally and Ralph videos coming soon, when I get a chance....

Batter up.....it seems these rants are getting darker and darker, so beware....

* Note...for now we are having trouble with database recognizing Vimeo code so you won't be able to see these...I'll start uploading into Youtube, a few at a time, till we get it straightened out...

^^Youtube West Wind Ralph debut....noreaster rant 9-17-11

This video was shot at one of the most productive stretches of NJ Beach, which sadly is now gone......

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast