Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dirty Water Anglers, REPORTS and pics

well its not evan hard to get those fish just put bait out on small hooks worms clam and they bite so i get old very fast

Some dirty pics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic 1511.JPG   pic 1510.JPG  

pic 1506.JPG   pic 1508.JPG  

i got my first keeper of the year and it felt so d good now i hope to get some on plugs just as i was going to pack up and go my reel starts to screem and in comes a nice 31 inch bassAttachment 15214i hope this is a start of good things to come

well i went out to the bait shop my buddy works at to see whats up with the fishing and all he told me was its the same thing as last week slow the anglers who came in told the same story i was on the way home and stoped off to see the guys fishing 10 rods and one fish the other spot more than 20 rods no fish at all most guys have bin out there for more than 10 hrs i could not do that this weekend they can have it !!!Attachment 15231

10 hours for one fish? Wow I could not do that either. Nice pic gjb.

Attachment 15233here is a pic of the only dw fish from last night 38 in 17.8 lbthe bait came in spurts and so did the swing and misses

Wow very nice fish, yours? congrats!

nope not my fish i got the skunk

Attachment 15268well the blues took a break tonight and the bass did there thing here are two fish one 35 and 38"

Default Re: Dirty Water Anglers, REPORTS and pics

well the good fishing is still going strong for the guys who put in the time and just fish hard it not a all out crazy bite but the bass and blues are there the bait is there its best get to have fresh if u can get it better if its snagged and used while still wiggling and if u get lucky there are fluke under the bunker so the fish are still on the feed so get out and fish

ARE THESE DIRTY WATER FISH BEING CAUGHT ON METAL , RUBBER, PLUGS OR IS IT JUST A BAIT THING? IM SO DAM CLOSE TO THE DIRTY WATER BUT NEVER GIVE IT A TRY

well out on the big river its a bait and wait thing but in the back u can use plugs

well i did some fishinf on fathers day i had the place to my self for most of the day some happy bunker nothing on them but i was out to be out so it was a nice dat till the wind got cold but i did not go home so i just sat there and them the bunker got a wake up bass and blues came in but just my luck the wind got stronger and colder i got a few nice fresh ones but i just fed the crabs just as i pack up i put one last small bait out put away snagging rod small rod gets hit no bass but a pig of a blue 33 in 13 lbs then big rod bends an off it went but i missed

nice blue!

well things are getting hot in the dw was on the way home from work and just to see what was going on i shot my buddy a text bass and blues from 28 to 40 in is what i was told so i took one rod and off i went when i got there the bunker were getting beat up good i just had a good time seeing the guys have fun

well its a threed report and it will be short and to the point no big fish at all lot of fish crashing bait tride tin and swim shads and still for the dw guys

Look at that top fish compared to the bottom one. It s a fatty!

well i took a break from the big river and i took a shot a fishing in the back i got lots of hits from little blues most were in the 1lb to2lb range my mind was not on fishing i just was looking at the shrimp with my light they are all over nbi teaser time in the back

I guess those shrimp feed everything back there. Good job on the report. When to you start to catch bigger stripers and blues in the dirty water. Any weakfish?

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast