Thread: Where are the Striped Bass?

Hybrid View

I think there are too many "meat-men". Guys who take their limit day in and day out. This will go on until they do something to change the laws. Great thread.

I fish mostly on my brother in law's boat. He's been fishing for them for 20 years. We get bass, but this and last year have not been as good as when I first started going for them. If you run into a spring or fall blitz, its all good. Otherwise, we are catching less, especially in the summer.

Good thread.

I think next Spring we'll see a decline in the fishery based on the numbers of large that were reported this Spring. You all know that many guys won't report, the real numbers have to be bigger.

Bump for a great thread.

Wow, I was searching the pages and found this. Very informational stuff.

This was such a great fall, no one will think that way. I like your line of thinking though, we should all try to think of the future.

well i have bin doing well since the spring i dont know were u guys have bin fishing but its bin one of my best years the only thing that slowed me down was work but now i am puting away the striper stuff till spring then i will be back at and my last keeper was 40 inches