Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

Dark has once again proved he is not firing on all cylinders by playing with yet another puppet in the Dark,plus he posts it in 2 different threads. There is no question Darkskies is the Googan of all Googans. It is a scary thought to try and imagine a person who could dethrone him. He will always be remembered as the master-baiter with the black bag of bluefish toting his Googan bucket which he still posseses.

Amen

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

I dunno, standing on a beach, in the middle of Jan, middle of the night, puppet on hand ( a named puppet, no less), no one around (thank god), camera in hand, talking in a strange voice, posting it so all the world can see- what's wrong with that. Dark, you're even starting to scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Dark has once again proved he is not firing on all cylinders by playing with yet another puppet in the Dark,plus he posts it in 2 different threads. There is no question Darkskies is the Googan of all Googans. It is a scary thought to try and imagine a person who could dethrone him. He will always be remembered as the master-baiter with the black bag of bluefish toting his Googan bucket which he still posseses.

Amen

This is the highest praise, coming from an old Master Baiter (remember I know the stories of the herring ponds you used to have in your backyard.... )....and an Old Grouchy Basstard like you....I am truly honored with this Special Title you have bestowed on me..... and will do everything I can do,, to live up to it!

(I do wish you could be out there at night hitting this action....I know if it was 20 years ago you would have been out there every night without question...)

Waiting for the Spring?

Guys, the days have been blazing by lately. After work, all the free time I have has been devoted to fishing...and these jabs are just what I need, a shot of tonic in the arm,,,keep those jabs coming... and thanks for the laughs......

And to let ya know ya's inspired a West Wind Ralph Googan Bucket Video!!

Here's ya go....

(If that looks like snow on the ground around the bucket, it is....fishing in the snow in January...doesn't get any better than that....)

Haha that is so bizarre! Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSkies View Post
    Batter up.....it seems these rants are getting darker and darker, so beware....

"I see a bunch of snow, and I ain't talking cocaine either"
    Dark, with all due respect, it might be a good idea to sliiiiiightly cut down on the caffeine at night - just a suggestion.
    (still made me laugh anyway). I am glad there are folks out there like you who try to break up the monotony when boredom sets in. We can't fish till April 15 so I am envious of you folks who can start on March 1. Do you think you will be plugging the ocean in March? If so let me know, would love to do a road trip down there again.

Default Re: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

This is the highest praise, coming from an old Master Baiter (remember I know the stories of the herring ponds you used to have in your backyard.... )....and an Old Grouchy Basstard like you....I am truly honored with this Special Title you have bestowed on me..... and will do everything I can do,, to live up to it!

(I do wish you could be out there at night hitting this action....I know if it was 20 years ago you would have been out there every night without question...)

Waiting for the Spring?

Guys, the days have been blazing by lately. After work, all the free time I have has been devoted to fishing...and these jabs are just what I need, a shot of tonic in the arm,,,keep those jabs coming... and thanks for the laughs......

And to let ya know ya's inspired a West Wind Ralph Googan Bucket Video!!

Here's ya go....

We need some more west wind wally. Don't you do the videos any more? Get out there in the next noreaster and get it done.

Default Re: West Wind Wally thread... a SHOWDOWN! NE vs NW fishin....[PARENTAL ADVISORY]

Thanks for the "kind" words buckethead....
    The same for the OGB...

remember that you Old Farts are getting older and may need someone to visit ya's in the nursing home one day...
    Truth be told I realized how much effort those videos and pics were and how much they take away from fishing time. There are some nice bites I got into this season and realized the camera would be a handicap as well as alert all the internet fishermen to where the action was at the time....

And there are enough guys bringing in crowds to their spots without realizing it....think about those pics you post, is the best advice I can offer.....

But I know folks miss those videos, will try to shoot more when I get a chance...thanks again for the support...glad ya's enjoy them.

remember that you Old Farts are getting older and may need someone to visit ya's in the nursing home one day...
    Ha ha how true!

Quote Originally Posted by buckethead View Post
    We need some more west wind wally. Don't you do the videos any more? Get out there in the next noreaster and get it done.

Hope that you are able to get out and do one more video, and best wishes for 2013.

Glad to see West Wind Wally got a job with the ny lottery ....doing radio voice overs

West wind wally! West wind wally! dark its been a long time could you please make another video?

Quote Originally Posted by madcaster View Post
    Glad to see West Wind Wally got a job with the ny lottery ....doing radio voice overs
    Heard that this morning and yes it's got to be West Wind Wally. I can just imagine the hand motions while they were recording that. From a lonely beach to a recording studio, moving on up.

Some from last year to tide ya's over till I make the next one....

"You don't want to run into finchaser because he's a bad mother effer.
    And those guys on that stripers and anglers site they're just googans. "

You were talking about loving your neighbor, ds, but wally or ralph seems to show a darker side. I really enjoyed those keep em coming!

I would love to be able to do that - nice to most folks, but do my venting through a rubber lizard. Good job best wishes on the wally series.

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post

You were talking about loving your neighbor, ds, but wally or ralph seems to show a darker side. I really enjoyed those keep em coming!
    Quote Originally Posted by nitestrikes View Post
    Good job best wishes on the wally series.

Just did the latest one, it will be the darkest and most disjointed one yet....filmed after a Monty Mini Marathon so I was a bit burnt and out of the usual manic energy..
    Warning....don't view if you are easily offended or tend to get your feelings bruised from internet comments......

Funny stuff ds. You sound tired in this one, definitely a different energy level than the other ones. Thanks for posting.

^^ Yeah Steve, I was shot when I did the video. Almost not enough energy to drive home. After a good night there is no energy left. People may not realize the effort I go through to hunt these fish.....it ain't that easy sometimes.....

Pebbles noticed it too. I'll try to have a higher energy level next time, just for you....

I enjoy the videos anyway. Look at them whenever it is a bad storm. You have some nice surf scenes in there, keep em coming.

Default Re: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2013....www.StripersAndAnglers.com

Quote Originally Posted by ledhead36 View Post
    Lots of small runts tonight. Slow pick of baby bass, with a sprinkling of small blues as well. dirty water. Oh well can't bat 1000 every night. dark you didn't stop by and we texted ya with some profane pics. You out there?
    Ledhead, sorry I have been very bad at responding to folks. Please don't take it personally. Miss you guys, have just been busy. Next time I'll see ya's, I'll bring a box of chocolate donuts, if you remember one of Swiss's favorites. Give him my regards if you see him,,,,,got a report yesterday that a lot of Jersey guys are roaming and he may be now fishing the other side of the pond with the TNT guys...send them all my regards,,,,,Lately when I'm out there solitude is more important than anything else....I'll leave a place if there are too many there.....not what it's about for me...but we will catch up soon...

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    ^^ haha wheres west wind wally when you need him?dark this is a perfect opportunity to make a wally video about the great northeaster fishing.

Here ya go Cowherder...will have to do for now.....

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast