Gonna try to do something different in this review....try for some comparison with the mojosurf 10'6" rod.......

I have the mojosurf, and was happy with it....it really increases your casting distance, and IMO is a great rod if you're casting strictly from the beach.

However, no disrespect to the Mojo, but I do a lot of fishing on rocks, and had the perception that if I took one spill on them, that rod would be firewood....

I had been using a Tica Surf (MH 8") for most of my jetty trips....I love that rod and feel for the money they charge, there aren't too many rods out there that are a better value ($90) for a strict jetty or fishing river current rod...have been able to safely play and land fish over 20#, and very happy with the action and castability.......

Sometimes you need a little extra distance....and I feel the Loomis 10' fits these requirements well.
Since it is a lot sturdier than some of the other rods I have tried,,,,I want to keep it in my rotation,,,and highly recommend it.....

It can comfortably handle fish well above the 20# class, has a stronger tip than the Mojo, and can handle gator blue after gator blue with no signs of strain.....

The rod with the specs shown......
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP3886.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	82.4 KB 
ID:	17198

If anyone has anything to add to this review, postitive or negative...feel free....