Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Default Re: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

^^^^^Au contraire basshunter. They left me their panties to remember them by.

Quote Originally Posted by basshunter View Post
    haha I love this one of the coolest threads on the internet! Who cares if its real or not just keep those pics coming gents!
    bababooey paying 2 grand to have sex with 2 chicks is nutz you could have 2 VS or Zeebass with that money. Love the honesty though. If you bought the reels you would have them forever. The sex with the chick once it is done you have nothing left.
    Or a Zee Baas and one chick would be a pretty good compromise....
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    ^^^^^Au contraire basshunter. They left me their panties to remember them by.
    Dude you paid 2 grand for 2 pairs of used panties. Gimme $500 and I'll go steal 2 pairs from my girlfriend and mail em to ya!

Dude you paid 2 grand for 2 pairs of used panties. Gimme $500 and I'll go steal 2 pairs from my girlfriend and mail em to ya!
    Yes but they would not be supermodel panties. Lightly scented with the most exquisite perfume. Coming directly from girls that were perfect 10s all their lives untouched by mere unwashed citizens such as yourself. Let's not forget the great sex we all had. At least I did, they were probably acting but who cares. For 2 hours I was the sexual king of their world. They did the bidding of their king. And they were ever so kinky. The nastiness coupled with their sophistcation is spank bank material for many cold nights ahead. I'm not embarassed to say I paid for something that good. Like a fine wine, aged to perfection. Or the best brandy. Cuban cigars. Yes my son there are some things in life worth paying handsomely for. When you are in a better financial position you will understand.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Or a Zee Baas and one chick would be a pretty good compromise....
    Yes but then the kinkiness would only be limited to one, and half as nasty. You keep the zeebass. I'll take the supermodels any day over that overpriced trinket.

If your going to start selling your girlfriends underwear you should probably open your own thread.
    Just a little off topic here maybe.
    He should post it in the classifieds. Where to put it that is the question. Stripers and anglers - for sale - lightly used panties, almost supermodel quality, from a girl who is at least a 7. To the members I apologize for the hijack. I have no pics of dead things to offer. Maybe barbosa will come back on here and explain himself. Back on topic fellas.

If your going to start selling your girlfriends underwear you should probably open your own thread.
    Just a little off topic here maybe.

Yes but they would not be supermodel panties. Lightly scented with the most exquisite perfume. Coming directly from girls that were perfect 10s all their lives untouched by mere unwashed citizens such as yourself. Let's not forget the great sex we all had. At least I did, they were probably acting but who cares. For 2 hours I was the sexual king of their world. They did the bidding of their king. And they were ever so kinky. The nastiness coupled with their sophistcation is spank bank material for many cold nights ahead. I'm not embarassed to say I paid for something that good. Like a fine wine, aged to perfection. Or the best brandy. Cuban cigars. Yes my son there are some things in life worth paying handsomely for. When you are in a better financial position you will understand.
    I think you need a new thread too (or your own room)

I apologize am a little bit drunk tonight startted drinking at 515 pm everything is nce and rosy now.
    Apologees for the hijack would try for a separate thread but dark would probably delete it. Where the heck has he been lately is he on radio silence again?

I apologize am a little bit drunk tonight startted drinking at 515 pm everything is nce and rosy now.
    Apologees for the hijack would try for a separate thread but dark would probably delete it. Where the heck has he been lately is he on radio silence again?
    No apology needed, as always (well most of the time), your posts are entertaining and hilarious at times

Sorry guys but the pic is real just taken at an awesome angle. Shame on you doubters and thank up you Monty for believing in pictures of dead stuff.

The picture is of a large bloated decaying black drum in the 40-60lb class. They often travel in schools throughout the RB at this time of year and are caught on striper gear by guys targeting bass on bait.

The problem is most people's striper setups are not strong enough to horse these fish in and the long fights build up acid in the fish. Even if they swim away fine a lot end up washing ashore later on. There was three at this location probably all caught and released by the same guy/group.

Here is a bigger picture (size 12 boot for reference):
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg  

YUm yum Good!! Fry it up with some peppers and onions and boy do you have a dish!

Tough crowd here....

You're gonna scare JBarbosa off now....I hope he has a thick skin....
    John, I think the bustin means you fit in around here....if they don't like someone they won't go through all the trouble of busting them....look what they do to me with the birds and swans.....

Nice find and picture, thanks for posting...
    You now gave Monty something to obsess about on his next trip besides the fishing...finding more dead stuff.....

Bababooey, I started a thread called "One Day at a Time....Do you know Bill W ?"...
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...ou-Know-Bill-W

I'm not trying to imply anything here...but feel free to contact me in private, if you have any questions or would like to know more...

No apology needed, as always (well most of the time), your posts are entertaining and hilarious at times
    X2 bababooey you are a funny guy but sometimes you are a little too out there. I would never say the stuff you do on a public message board. Hope your wife doesn't read these posts. jbarbosa thanks for the cool pic. Really enjoy this thread keep em coming

Hey jb my bad for doubting you. Sorry. It looks prehistoric looking and I thought you might be trying to pull a fast one. Very nice find keep up the good work. Try to find some more so that looney toones monty doesn't think he is king the hill. I have to get out there soon and find some things. My connection at the pet cemetary didn't come through yet.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Hey jb my bad for doubting you. Sorry. It looks prehistoric looking and I thought you might be trying to pull a fast one. Very nice find keep up the good work. Try to find some more so that looney toones monty doesn't think he is king the hill. I have to get out there soon and find some things. My connection at the pet cemetary didn't come through yet.
    You mean king of Dead Stuff Mountain
    Please try to find something dead with sand under it this time

That dead Black Drum is a great one. And if cowherder ever posts his half a sturgeon pic I think you may have some competition for second place...
    They really stepped it up

Haven't checked in here for awhile but this has to be one of the most intriguing threads on the internet. Look for copycats soon. Keep up the good work and thank you for the entertainment gents.

You guys absolutely crack me up.

Its one of the things that keeps me coming back for more.

Dead drum #1 (already posted)

Dead drum #2

Dead Drum - 3 Yes, somebody cut the head off and took it...

Bonus - Fresh Seagull!!!

Great pics JB, topping it off with the seagull.
    I was out Sunday AM and could not find a single dead thing.
    That first pic looks like a huge Drum.

Awesome pics! jbarbosa what is the dead thing in the 3rd pic you posted. still trying to figure it out. Keep em coming!

Page 10 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast