I have a FinNor FST80. I bought it about 2 months ago and clean it after every use. One day fishing with my cousin and his kids my rod fell over and the reel laid on the beach. I rinsed it immediately with my drinking water. Ever since then it sounds like it has sand in there. When reeling in it sounds very grindy. I took it apart and checked it out. It doesn't seem like any sand is in the body.I added more grease and oil and it still sounds grindy. I took the line roller apart and dipped it in gasoline and all kinds of particles came out. I let it dry and re-oiled it. took it out again and it still sounds grindy. Here is the thing, if I stake the spool off, or was to spin the reem without line rolling over the line roller bearing it sounds ok (and I mean so-so) (on a side note- I went to a local store and picked up a new reel from the display and rotated the handle- it sounded similar to my reel so that may be normal) anyway, when line travels over the roller bearing it sounds grindy- so I think that is where my problem is. But like I said, I took it apart and cleaned and oiled. That bearing is not supposed to get grease, right?