Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for September 2013.....wwwStripersAndAnglers.com

Hybrid View

yes sir I tie all my teasers. probably won't be able to see it in the pic to well.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130921_0618021118518726.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	17595

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    yes sir I tie all my teasers. probably won't be able to see it in the pic to well.
    Nice, gotta like catching on your own teasers.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

baitstealer- I am posting a better pic of the teaser incase that was what you were asking for.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20130922_070358-2047758417.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	71.9 KB 
ID:	17596

Nice job with the teaser rob. They are working for me too. Fished nomoco last night and got a few blues to 5#. Teaser and diamond jig on incoming tide. Got out of there before the rain.

well i havnt posted for a while figgered let ledhead do the posting for us. lots of croakers and spot still around we r chunking the spot for some blues and maybe a nice weakfish. last nite they said storms so i stayed close was out there before the rain got some spots put in bucket with aerator. then the rain got heavy so went to ggr for some ******* and beer. got the digits for a hot brazillian chick. then it stopped so i brought the spot back to the spot, lol. no bass or weakfish but got sum blues to 9 pounds cause some mullet came by and they were there. they were good for about an hour after the rain stopped than everything died so i went home and crashed.
    oh i forgot to add the spot and croaker are thinning out.

You lost me after hot brazillian chick!

dude u got to work the pimp hand most of the zillians are just out for one thing its the dollar parade they say all sorts of stuff. i find the ones that r just off the boat and tell them my friend has another bar where they can make more cheddar. sumtimes it works and sometimes it dont at least the zilllians will put out and you got a shot at a meet up. the russians are hotter but they are cold fish and usually come and go in the big vans wit the russian mobs so u really dont want to mess wit that. stick with the zillians they kno what time it is.

Went kayaking with my brother and friend yesterday looking for something actally capable of pulling drag.

When we launched at a southern location in the RB the water was dead flat . Launching in the surf was not a possibility with the forecast of 15-25mph winds predicted.

We started by splitting up and trolling around for a while with no hits. Lots of smaller bait around including spearing, peanuts and mullet. I also saw some scattered bunker around. We ended up just shy of the coast guard station at the hook about 5-6 miles from where we launched before we decided to turn around.

After a while we switched over to some bottom fishing. Spots and croakers were coming up with spots greatly outnumbering the croakers for once.

I ended up getting a nice weakfish and buddy caught one as well.

Wind was kicking up and we started to make our way back against a 15-20mph wind and a full moon tide. The waves were pretty bad..took a few dozen over the bow and go totally soaked. I had 4-6" of water in my hull that I'm not sure if it was from taking water over the bow or a leak. I've suspected I may have a small leak since two trips ago but I never got this much water.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	17597

Rob, nice job catching on your own teaser

wish4fish I'd like to see more of your reports they are certainly entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    wish4fish I'd like to see more of your reports they are certainly entertaining.
    Agree, more entertaining than ledhead's, I vote for wish4fish to do the reporting for the ledhead/wish4fish team.

Real nice weakfish JB
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)