Thread: Piranha cousin hooked in Passaic

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    The 10-inch creature looked like a piranha, but it didn?t have its sharp teeth. Instead, it had rounded teeth, and an orange belly and fins that were unlike anything Boylan had ever seen.

They call those round teeth? Still look nasty to me. Nice pic. That's one thing I would not want to catch.

4' long would be a real problem. Is is just me or do those look like human teeth?

They were on river monsters and no BS like Rob said are noted for attacking the testicles on bathers in the amazon. DS please test this rumor for me

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

I had one of those in my fish tank it bit a hole in my Oscars head.
    Cranky Old Bassturd.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    They were on river monsters and no BS like Rob said are noted for attacking the testicles on bathers in the amazon. DS please test this rumor for me
    The next time I'm living in my car for the weekend trying to chase down a bite, and don't have the chance to wash up all the body parts.....I'm gonna grab ya in a great big bear hug when I see ya.....and let you get to smell what a fishing nomad smells like....

Dude that is disgusting! Hope you know they outlawed cruel and unusual punishment in the USA.

X2, come on dark be reasonable have some compassion for the guy. If you smell that bad there should be a law against it.
    thanks for the artilcle JB. Saw that on river monsters something about penis eating fish. Glad they can't survive around here.