Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
May not be criminal but it is 100% wrong and should be criminal. The excuse "that's politics" should be disallowed, politics in this country is severely screwing the citizens of this country. Anyone who accepts "that's politics" is rolling over like a girlie man.

Ditto what SS said, will do what I can.
Oh it is wrong all right. What is most wrong about it is they do agree before hand what the vote will be . I think what the public sees is a carefully coordinated game of charades.
Dark you may not want to speak out on Fote, but his name has surfaced on other websites as well. I'll say it and I don't care who likes it or not. Tom Fote is a puppet on a stick. That stick up his a-ss is being controlled by the charter and party boats. There is no other explanation for it. There is no other logic to explain it. Tom Fote is a corrupt piece of s-hit. He doesn't do anything to represent the fishermen. at least I can definitely say he doesn't represent my interests. It will be a great day for saltwater fishermen everywhere when he is replaced with someone who actually fishes and is a true representative or our interests. get a petition going or post a letter I will sign and send as many times as i can. Time to sent this piece of s-hit into retirement.