Got out today..It was one of those "what the hell am i doin out here"kinda days from the moment i left my house...Snowing when i left Union Co so it made the ride interesting..Made it on the sand at 630am snow was pelleting me in the face with 15knt E winds..Water looked real fishy! Worked a long stretch of sand from 630-930am with nothing..Hit the Jeep to warm up and took a ride..Fished the next spot from 10-12pm..Great looking water outgoing tide and the snow has turned to rain..Made my way to a good hole and sure enuff found a little fatty sitting in there he was about 20in and fat he hit a Vision sandeel in the wash..Came tight again about 20mins later but dropped him...Had another good hit a bit later all on the Vision..All in the same hole..There had to be some sort of bait cause a diving duck or loons what ever they arewould not leave the spot just going under for a few then popping up..Didnt see anything but who knows maybe sandeels or crabs...I did see alot of crabs at my first spot.. a few different species..Including a whole bunch of lobster claws probably 8-10 scattered down the beach..Dont ever remember finding those in the past..Wouldnt mind snagging a live 1..So i say it was well worth the torture of the weather! Hope to be back out this weekend.