Todays Humorous FISH TAILS
Time Out's:
Randy' Thanksfor the great trip! We have been steelhead fisherman for a number of years, and I might add with some success, but on Wednesday we were students. Thanks fornot giving us a time out! John and Archie
-
Thanks Guys, you don't know how close you both came! (Just kidding of course) Randy
-
When was the last time YOU had a Time Out? Your never to old.
Multiple choice:
Time outs are something I "suggest" to some of my clients -
-
1. When you act up or miss behave, but are to old to spank.
Laughing out loud or smiling to much is probably the number 1 reason for time out's on my boat. This fishing stuff is way to serious to be having fun! -yukyuk
-
2. When you don't listen to me. (After I have "politely and professionally"- "politely, repeatedly and professionally" explained the same thing 50 times over with visual aids and suchwhile you continue to not get it?) - (You know who you are)
-
3. Casting into the same trees on the far bank more than once, after I've explained that most of the time you'll catch many more fish if your in the water. Hey Ken, been back to Ken's grove lately? In Ken's case, instead of suggesting to himto take a time out, I simply named the an entire row of tree's after him. In his defense, he did really only have about a 2 foot window to cast underneath those tree branch's. To this day,those tree's always make me smile from ear to ear and chuckle when I pass them by. Boy, if my memory is correct, we hit somenice fish that day, didn't we Ken?!
-
4. When you get snagged on the same rock 5 cast's in a row when its 20 below zero and I have to re-tie all those knots.
-
5. When you put my $700 reels in the water when it's below freezing, causing everything to freeze up rock solid and become totally non-functional. (One day, 10 seconds after suggesting that we try our best to keep the reels out of the water, yup, you guessed it.) I told that guest that I was booked solidfor the next 50 years so I unfortunately would not be able to take him out again. (Just kidding, of course)
-
6. When you reach out to chip the ice out of the guides you break the tip off my $500 rod. Making my 2 piece into a 3 piece. (This happens a lot more than you would think. Expensive rods are meant to be flexed fully) Or when reaching out the reel drop's into the water freezing it up rock solid.
-
7. When stopping on the trail to re-tie your shoe laces and you set my $500 rod down and break the tip off my rod.
8. While battling a Salmon you put their hand above the cork and explode my $500.00 rod.
9. Instead of letting the fish run, you clamp down on the line, palm the reel or hold the handle which breaks the fish off or breaks my $500 rod.
10. All of the above
-
Without all thefrozen reels, bad cast's, poor presentations and broken rods I would have never come up with the above "Time Out -Fish Tail" joking post. Hope you enjoyed it as much as Idid writing it!
-
More "Fish Tails" coming thru out the season, so please stop back.
Countless people have been guided by me and most have gone on to live normal lives.
Be careful out there or YOU could be the next "Fish Tale". (The above fish tales were written and told with a smile and in fun)
-
-