Quote Originally Posted by LISurfcaster View Post
. It is very difficult to get like-minded people on the same page and that is one of the challenges that we face. Charlie Witek writes and incredibly lucid blog that deals with striped bass issues and fisheries management. It is without question the best writing that I have found out there that explains the challenges and forces at work. If you have a few minutes check out his blog here and see for yourself. His latest post is eye-opening as he describes the forces at work within the recreational sector. You can catch the blog here: http://oneanglersvoyage.blogspot.com...anagement.html
Haters gonna hate. Don't sweat it dude keep doing what you're doing and best of luck.

I don't think the guy below ever read charlie witek's blog or has any level of understanding. I copied this from another site and it struck me as particularly ignorant.

I don't know about this... 1 over 32" ? I'd support the EXACT opposite.
I don't think you thought things through before starting this. You certainly did not seek the input of the community.
Everyone seems divided on this, and when we as surfcasters are divided on an issue, nothing is going to happen... just my $0.02. Good initiative, but lack of discussion over this "pledge" is going to hurt any form of traction.