Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for Winter 2014....www.StripersAndAnglers.com

^^^That was the post of the week, SS!
    monty not sure what class popcorn is if you go by the previous definition of jbarbosa. According to him everything is related to the earth so I dunno maybe even the flies you guys tie could be consider as descending from organic matter.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...-piece-of-meat
    To me popcorn is a food and if it can be eaten it qualifies as bait. So if SS was using popcorn that would have to be bait, no?
    fictionally speaking, lolol.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    I want to thank buckethead and finchaser for their perseverance and advice on fishing this cold weather. Without their old salty advice I would have never hooked up in the first place. Check out my pic and tell me what you think!

Attachment 18051
    Who you calling old? Thanks for nothing.

First keeper striper and no weigh in or prize claiming in the tackle shop? What a waste ss you need to get your priorities straight it's not official unless you can thump your chest and win a prize for it lol. I was bored today and looking for something to take that boredom away. Your report got me until I was 3/4 of the way through and you put the fluke in there. Without that you may have had a chance. Really enjoyed reading that good writing skills keep it up.

Plug I do agree with what you are saying there is too much results oriented focus rather than the joy of fishing out there. The one thing I do want to say in support of the tackle shops is that in the beginning of the season almost no one is fishing. Especially with cold like it is now. So those shops have to get people out there otherwise there will be no reports at all. And they do need money too so they have to get that marketing going and get folks in the money spending mood. Without the mom and pop tackle shops all we would have is walmarts cabelas and bass pro shops. And I do not think that would be a good thing. my .02

Fished yesterday in the back for 2 hours mid day. one small runt on clams. Should be better this time of year but the water is still cold and this spot should have been holding a lot more fish. Very creative report stormin steve keep em coming.

Haha great post Steve!! BS or notGot my blood flowing..Now was that popcorn buttered? Or just plain with a lil salt?....

Also Fnm nice on the runt..I no its a runt but anything right now is encouraging! Im not even fired up enuff yet to give it a go after this long winter..Hope i can get amped up soon and get my **** together! It is nice to see some posts in the report thread again

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234