Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Cool thead I am always checking in here to see what you gents have found. In cape may there is not much only a dead bird or sea robin. Maybe when the hurricanes start we will get more of the cool stuff that you all see. Nice work!

Dead crab
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20140906_124018.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	32.3 KB 
ID:	18839

Lots of these sand crabs on the beach yesterday all of them dead (post shed?). I count 17 in this picture + 2 disgusting cigarette butts.

Name:	20140907_173748.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	18840

Fished last night and found some stuff. Monty what do you have to counter with? I really missed the ball busting back and forth. Sorry to read you are not fishing Jersey any more. So now you're better than us. Would you like some grey poupon to go with that?
    Like that pic of the sand crabs JB, that's a lot!

Dark, this can go with your dead torso you found. It could be part of Jimmy hoffa's leg!

Name:	DSC657012.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	18854

dead bunker looks almost petrified - you can imagine it screaming as something pushed it onto the beach

Name:	DSC657013.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	32.5 KB 
ID:	18855

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Fished last night and found some stuff. Monty what do you have to counter with? I really missed the ball busting back and forth. Sorry to read you are not fishing Jersey any more. So now you're better than us. Would you like some grey poupon to go with that?

Dark, this can go with your dead torso you found. It could be part of Jimmy hoffa's leg!
    About time you showed up
    Certainly missed the banter back and forth.
    Isn't this is a shoe with sand in it?
    Your gone for more than a month and you come back and post a shoe?
    At least I had a headless bird while you were gone.

Name:	SS1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	18858
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

^^^^^^^ Wow you took the shoe pic and blowed it up to see if any dead human material was attached to it lol!
    No worries disqualify it if you want. I was merely illuding that it might contain parts of Jimmy Hoffa. Poking at dark a little and thinking he would come in this thread and respond. So Professor Monty took the bait instead of the Dark one! I still snapped that dead bunker that's real as can be. What great dead behemoths are you finding in long island let's see em! Or would you like me to get some grey poupon for the last common seagull pic you posted. How do we know you didnt find a piece of driftwood and whacked the head off that gull to make it look cooler before you took the pic? Ozzy Osbourne would be proud! btw i did miss this banter. Hope you won't feel insulted if we continue!

Holy Hotdogs! You put up a pic of grey poupon in your avatar! Awesome!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^^ Wow you took the shoe pic and blowed it up to see if any dead human material was attached to it lol!
    No worries disqualify it if you want. I was merely illuding that it might contain parts of Jimmy Hoffa. Poking at dark a little and thinking he would come in this thread and respond. So Professor Monty took the bait instead of the Dark one! I still snapped that dead bunker that's real as can be. ? Ozzy Osbourne would be proud! btw i did miss this banter. Hope you won't feel insulted if we continue!
    Checked the bylaws of the Dead Things Thread and posting something that is not dead in the Dead Things Thread nullifies a dead thing posted (so your post is like even.....or something like that). Lets keep things Dead around here
    Great to have you back, did you at least catch that shoe? A few years ago I caught one on a darter.

Poking at dark a little and thinking he would come in this thread and respond. So Professor Monty took the bait instead of the Dark one!
    Nice try Steve. I'm staying out of this thread.
    I don't want to be accused of favoritism in case we ever develop this into a yearly awards ceremony with trophies.

Name:	DSC657012.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	28.9 KB 
ID:	18854

dead bunker looks almost petrified - you can imagine it screaming as something pushed it onto the beach

Amateur hour...since when do shoes count? Nice try but did you really think we weren't going to notice?

I see taking a break has made you loose your touch Steve. Did you buy that bunker and then make it look like you found it?

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Checked the bylaws of the Dead Things Thread and posting something that is not dead in the Dead Things Thread nullifies a dead thing posted (so your post is like even.....or something like that). Lets keep things Dead around here
    Great to have you back, did you at least catch that shoe? A few years ago I caught one on a darter.
    Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    Amateur hour...since when do shoes count? Nice try but did you really think we weren't going to notice?
    I see taking a break has made you loose your touch Steve. Did you buy that bunker and then make it look like you found it?
    monty was lmao at the Dead Things bylaws. You should write up those rules and post them here lol! I strongly believe my bunker should not be disqualified. The shoe I got when dragging a bucktail in the surf so that was my reference to dark and the torso and why I joked about it. Please don't take my bunker find away it was the only one that night!
    jb -boy you are really busting my stones! Thats exactly how I found the bunker. Looked like it had been chased on the beach by something big. So where are your dead thing pics lately? It was my first time fishing since MA and that was the best I could find. I am the King of finding dead things so I thought there might be some jealousy. All you have to do is get out there and fish. You can find dead things too!

Fished last night and found some stuff. Monty what do you have to counter with?

How about a 38 inch and 40 inch dead stripers?
    Well to be honest, JB saw the 38" bass first, so that's his puppy (on bottom)

We are unstoppable together...at least when it comes to finding dead bass.

How about a 38 inch and 40 inch dead stripers?
    Well to be honest, JB saw the 38" bass first, so that's his puppy (on bottom)
    Oh so now you have an assistant helping you find things? First you had Dark helping you. Now it's JB? Wow! At least all the dead things I find I find on my own. btw those are nice pics, it's ashame they ended up like that on the beach. draggers?

Dead things bylaws Appendix -
    If a dead thing is found by 2 members of this site while on an expedition, that dead thing can only be given 1/2 credit, Ipsofacto the confusion as to which pair of eyes actually saw it first. To keep the integrity of the honor system if such members are finding things together they need to post pics separately. Otherwise giving rise to claims of collusion and dead thing jerrymandering!

JB find your own dead things. No fair you guys teaming up together!

Lol at bylaws and rules of dead thing. Keep em coming.

Dead things bylaws Appendix -
    If a dead thing is found by 2 members of this site while on an expedition, that dead thing can only be given 1/2 credit, Ipsofacto the confusion as to which pair of eyes actually saw it first. To keep the integrity of the honor system if such members are finding things together they need to post pics separately. Otherwise giving rise to claims of collusion and dead thing jerrymandering!

JB find your own dead things. No fair you guys teaming up together!

I think you are actually crying in the dead things thread. Are those tears on your keyboard??
    Rule 10 in the dead things thread is "No crying in the dead things thread".

Now grab a tissue, wipe your tears away and find something dead.
    Toughen up

Maybe team up with Dark for a night, you guys could cover 5 -10 miles of beach, sleep in a few porta-poties and maybe, maybe find a dead thing

Not sure what killed the bass, is a shame.

Now grab a tissue, wipe your tears away and find something dead.
    Toughen up

Maybe team up with Dark for a night, you guys could cover 5 -10 miles of beach, sleep in a few porta-poties and maybe, maybe find a dead thing

Hey if you are saying you need an assistant to help you find dead things, just say it. Last time I checked in the classifieds there was no dead things helper assistant positions available.
    As for teaming up with dark, I don't need dark, you, jb or anyone else to help me find dead things! Real men can find dead things on there own. Thats the point. If you need a helper maybe its time to give up surf fishing and look into retirement homes. I understand if you can't find on your own no worries. Then we should ask dark to change to thread title to dead things found by partners at the beach!

those are nice pics, it's ashame they ended up like that on the beach. draggers?
    Gillnetters got to them. There was a post on fb about it. I think they let them go dead because they were over limit, Absolutely disgusting. Then the gillnetters cry when there is no bass. Someone should sink the boat that did that.
    Love this thread it's better than the comedy channel.

Then we should ask dark to change to thread title to dead things found by partners at the beach!
    Wouldn't that limit the areas? Off the top of my head I can only think of Asbury, Gunnison, and Higbee beach fitting that description.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    We are unstoppable together...at least when it comes to finding dead bass.
    Now I'm getting the picture. Bro-mance?

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast