Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Have been walking the beaches too and haven't seen much. More crowds are coming every day. Wish dead worm boxes and clam bags counted I would win this contest for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Whose going to be the first to take a pic of a dead thing? I haven't found one yet. monty? storminsteve? bueller?

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    If you're having a hard time getting out I could always spot you a week or two. lmk if you want me to hold back on my scouting. Don't want to leave you too far behind in the dust this year.
    Heading out tonight for the first trip for 2015. Hitting up a new area for me on Long Island. Thank you Storminsteve for "spotting" me a few weeks.
    Time to make the doughnuts..
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

You're welcome monty. I was out scouting and fishing last night. No dead things. There were a few bunker heads and pieces of dead bait laying around. Could have snapped the pics and posted. Decided to give you one more chance to take the lead so it's a fairer contest this year. I'm pushing myself to find some real cool dead stuff. Other than bunker heads and fishermen garbage I have been disappointed. Hope the next trip is better for me. Good luck guys and may the best man win!

Decided to give you one more chance to take the lead so it's a fairer contest this year. Good luck guys and may the best man win!
    Ok great. So I'll kick off 2015 with a Long Island Dead Bird (LIDB)

In some parts of south jersey with some potatos and beer it would be dinner! Nice shot there.

Shux, I slid my kayak over a carcass like that yesterday. If I had known that would qualify I would have taken a pic. LOL!

Figured id be first on the board for May...Took a walk with the wife this afternoon on the beach and found these!! I was snapping pics and she was like "WHat the hell is wrong with you"haha...I said its for the website i go on....She just shook here head
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150505_152839.jpg   20150505_153529.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
    I was snapping pics and she was like "WHat the hell is wrong with you"haha...I said its for the website i go on....She just shook here head
    Yeah what the hell is wrong with us to put up these dead things??lol I guess they just don't understand thats why we are from mars and they are from venus!
    nice dead pic!

Figured id be first on the board for May...Took a walk with the wife this afternoon on the beach and found these!! I was snapping pics and she was like "WHat the hell is wrong with you"haha...I said its for the website i go on....She just shook here head
    Way to get on the board!
    Things should start to heat up soon with dead stuff everywhere.....

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Yeah what the hell is wrong with us to put up these dead things??lol I guess they just don't understand thats why we are from mars and they are from venus!
    nice dead pic!
    You and Storminsteve going to get on the board soon?

With all the blues that will be left on the beach im sure there will ALOT to be posted up soon...im gonna give u guys a run for your money this year

haha lol. If there was a like button I would hit it for this thread!

With all the blues that will be left on the beach im sure there will ALOT to be posted up soon...im gonna give u guys a run for your money this year
    Maybe give Cowherder a bit of competition, but no offense (actually a little offensive), your really not in Storminsteve's or my league with dead stuff.....

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Maybe give Cowherder a bit of competition, but no offense (actually a little offensive), your really not in Storminsteve's or my league with dead stuff.....
    Challenge ACCEPTED Monty!!!!!

I am the king I will leave all you guys in the dust. monty you will need to find another montauk monster to keep up.

Blazing nice going best of luck to you!

I am the king I will leave all you guys in the dust. monty you will need to find another montauk monster to keep up.

Got another!!!....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20150508_195218.jpg  

Got another!!!....
    Nice.
    Just a heads up, some times Storminsteve runs into a dead things slump and resorts to some "extreme levels" of finding dead things.
    I think he will even start trying to get intel on dead stuff. We keep the locations of dead stuff to ourselves, not like the fishing intel which is really just guys blabbering where they caught fish, spot burning.
    So if he reaches out to you, just ignore him...

I think he may also use an alias also, such as RainyRaulph, ThunderstormTom, PolarVortexPaul, SmoggySmurf, SupercellSebastian, SunnySal, DrizzlyDan, HurricaneHal, GaleforceGeorge, BlizzardBill, TornadoTim, LighteningLouie, BreezyBen, CloudburstCharlie, CycloneCurtis, FoggyFred, ElninoEd, FlashFloodFletch, . Just a heads up.....

I'll stick with stormin steve dude. Not all of us can have ultra cool names like white water monty 2.0! I'll let my dead things speak for themselves. Hey thanks for the kudos anyway, I know one beach where they have been slaughtering blues its like a death zone every year. Pretty soon I'll bee leader of the pack. Good luck to everyone and lets see some cool things posted! Nice going blazing.

not sure what this is ....rabbit .....cat ......(sorry Monty) ....I've walked pass it for a few weeks now
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20150323_122746882.jpg  

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast