Quote Originally Posted by Blazin420 View Post
Ive been soo busy with the new addition to our family..Little Lucas James...That fishing has been on the back burner past 2-3 weeks....I finally got a chance Friday night when mom inlaw came down and helped my wife with the lil dude...I fished hard from 7pm till almost 2am tried 3 spots that have always produced fish for me this time of year.....Came up with a total SKUNK!! My buddy who met me out there did manage 1 short but not a tap for me....I no i havent been out much the past few weeks but put alot of hrs in before that..and yes hands down my WORST fall to date...Hell my WORST season lto date spring included.....As always its great to get out and get some salt in my lungs i just hope next time some fish are around to make it that much better
Congrats on your new addition dude and thanks for trying to keep it positive. We need some good vibes. Or some stripers. Or some good bud and blackberry brandy for the november nights when it gets colder. Or the Mets to win the series for once instead of almost! We need something to hope for.