Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: S&A Notable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Surfrob sometimes its NOT just a fart. The liquid running down your leg makes it real.
    Threw up a bit in my mouth when imagining that visual. some sick stuff. You guys are mental. Keep em coming!
    I can't even come close to that example. One time I was out fishing. Made the trip to wawa and had 2 giant coffees. Didn't want to miss any bites by falling asleep. You know when mt vesuvious is ready to explode you start to feel the rumbling. I used my home depot orange bait bucket as the quick relief toilet. Washed it out but didn't want to bring it home with me so I left it in the dunes.

Awesome stuff guys! The old man and the sea.
    Life lesson: when you have to go you have to go.

Default striper time video thread

Every single discussion online is about which fantastic new technology can catch more fish. If the guys who were in the striper time video today could see all the namby pamby guys out fishing today they would probably puke!
    And what about the guys who use blue gloves when fishing so they dont have to touch the bait!

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    And what about the guys who use blue gloves when fishing so they dont have to touch the bait!
    The dudes who use blue gloves are pu**ies and should be banned from fishing.

Default from the waiters thread

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Thanks for the applause. I believe a man should do what he says and if you are real you live your life by your words. I have run into jokers like cell phone gangs in the past. When that happens and they come in to mug me and my friends, I figure out the leader's car or truck and make a mental note of who the d-bag is. The next time I see that car or truck I will go over and take a long pi** on the door handle. If you are one of those d-bags and you go to open your car or truck door one day and you feel wetness and it hasn't rained, do yourself a favor. Do not lick your fingers they will taste very salty.

LOLOL love that! Dude you have ballz!

Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
    have run into jokers like cell phone gangs in the past. The next time I see that car or truck I will go over and take a long pi** on the door handle. If you are one of those d-bags and you go to open your car or truck door one day and you feel wetness and it hasn't rained, do yourself a favor. Do not lick your fingers they will taste very salty.
    "Do yourself a favor do not lick your fingers."
    Quote of the month! I would love to buy you a beer someday. Like you said you do what you say. Kudos!

Default nj fishing reports oct 2015

There are a few things to remember about the surf cams. They only show a certain area unless you view one that has panning features. There could be a blitz a mile up or down the beach and you would never know. They are helpful if you are looking at a few of them to get a sense of the swell that day. Of course if you see a bunch of little dots in the distance all clustered around you know either it is opening day of blackfish, fluke, etc, or they are out there bailing stripers or blues. The way this season is going you might not see it on the cam. Isolated patches of fish except for up in the raritan bay where they are doing pretty well.
    The best way to know if there are fish is to go out there and actually try fishing for them.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    The best way to know if there are fish is to go out there and actually try fishing for them.
    Quote of the year!

on the go out and try

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

You guys who are not on facebook are missing out.
    Some of the grains of precious facebook wisdom I have been reading recently, regarding fishing in NJ right now

"This is only the beginning! Heard there is a big body of fish coming from Montauk and they are on herring! When they get here it will be even better!"

"Wow this is truly epic! I fished all day, in the morning got into a 30 minute blitz and my friends and I got over 10 stripers apiece! Some of them were up to 27 inches. Awesome day out there get out there now!"
    (so most of your fish were caught in a 30 minute window and thats epic to you? ROFL)

"I caught 22 stripers today but they were all shorts. Hope the big ones get here soon!"

"This fishing is lights out. Best fishing I have ever seen! I got 5 stripers and one blue today and left them biting!"

"Fished ortley and it was fantastic! Bent rods up and down the beach! The most awesome bite in my life!"
    (Yeah if your life began 3 years ago, it truly would be)

And what is it with the photo opp guys posting instantly in realtime?
    I caught 2 short bass in a row last night on 2 casts. The rest of the night I had to cast and cast to get fish, and did miss a few. Unfortunately when I got my biggest fish there were people around and I got mugged. Guy was on his cell phone telling his buddies as he came within range. Are you effing kidding me? Real time fishing reports blabbing to the world exactly when and where you got them with gps coordinates tagged into the photo. Unbelievable.

I told him, dude you have exactly 3 seconds to get the eff out of my face and step off or I'm shoving your cell phone up your A**. He moved away real quick after that. What is this world coming to that we are seeking glory from someone else's fish instead of seeking and hunting for our own? I just don't get it.

I told him, dude you have exactly 3 seconds to get the eff out of my face and step off or I'm shoving your cell phone up your A**. He moved away real quick after that. What is this world coming to that we are seeking glory from someone else's fish instead of seeking and hunting for our own? I just don't get it.
    Quote of the week! Awesome report and response man. Fantastic to hear there is someone out there who puts rude intrusive people in their place. Kudos to you and congrats.

Got to keep it real. Thanks.

TIf you are one of those d-bags and you go to open your car or truck door one day and you feel wetness and it hasn't rained, do yourself a favor. Do not lick your fingers they will taste very salty.
    Where's the like button for this, way to fight back. Bam!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234