Thread: New Van Staal series

Default New Van Staal series

Just saw the new VR series which will be out in December there is even a 175 they all feature a new design which are significantly lighter at a much reduced cost but are still waterproof

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Saw that too. They are trying to get market share from some of the higher priced premium reels. I don't know how they will hold up in terms of reliability against the original VS though. Cheaper production and cutting costs has to affect long term quality somewhere down the line. jmo

I dunno if the price point is lower I would probably buy one. They all come with a guarantee. So if something breaks you can send it back, right?

$499 to $589 they are true VS you can swim with them and have the same VS warranty The Reel Seat in Brielle will have a partial order of 2) VR 150 and 2) VR 200 on Monday or Tuesday.

The new 125 and 175 size will ship in a few weeks

Thank you. Have seen the pics they look sweet.

They are I played with them back in August