Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raritan Bay input

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    Bass everywhere in RB hurry before they are all gone. Darkskies guided fishing charters by land or sea don't delay book now. Bird watching and feeding is included at no extra charge in this rear opportunity.
    finchaser it aint that hard to catch bass wit bait in rb now if u cant catch at least 1 you shouldn be fishing all u have to do is set out the bait and wait, and if u got the time sooner or later a fish will hit. what gets me the most like u guys said is all the guys fishing many rods or using a 12' rod to catch a 22" bass, these are just small fish u would be better off with 1 rod and using smaller setups
    and dark when are u going to start your guide service u dont even return our calls any more u should come down and hang out one nite maybe u dont like to catch the small fish but a fish is a fish and its sumthin to do till the cows and bunker get here

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    22" bass, these are just small fish...and dark when are u going to start your guide service u dont even return our calls any more u should come down and hang out one nite maybe u dont like to catch the small fish
    Sorry bro, been busy with a lot of last minute projects before I get it in gear to fish this season. But ya have my permission to catch all the 22" bass ya want if that makes ya happy. Next time I'll return the call.

Quote Originally Posted by finchaser View Post
    I don't have a bucket or fish bait, plus you are a masterbaiter and guide extraordinarie think of some the places you fish and take people .
    Nope not me, I know absolutely nothing about catching striped bass.
    All my bass are caught as by-catch when I'm targeting bluefish and porgies.

I already set up a seminar series for you, though, I might be encouraged to come and video it when it does happen....
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...chaser+seminar

Quote Originally Posted by wish4fish View Post
    . what gets me the most like u guys said is all the guys fishing many rods or using a 12' rod to catch a 22" bass, these are just small fish u would be better off with 1 rod and using smaller setups
    In 2 weeks you're going to have plenty of that, come on and see the show!

They should really limit bay and ocean fishing to 2 rods per person. Anything more than that is selfish. For the newbys bunker is now the ticket for bigger bass. toss a head and hold your rod. For some reason the smaller blues shy away from the bunker heads. but they were hitting our bunker chunks last night.

Does anyone think the mild weather so far can have a positive effect on the spring fishing in the raritan? thanks

I wouldn't bet on it today is the first day of winter.

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12