Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for Jan-Mar 2016

herring?

Started fishing at 12:01 last night with some frozen salted clams. Tide wasn't right, still a good night to be out there. Even if we did get skunked. Back out at it again this week. Good luck and tight lines guys.

Skunk for me too tonight in OC in the back. No clams for me. Gonna fish small rubber, hit it until I get bit.

Fished yesterday before the rain. Pretty good weather out there in the bayside before rain came in so we had to take a shot. Got a few shorts tossing snot. Bad weather for the next few days. May start digging some worms when it warms up a little.

Congrats on getting out guys and a few shorts ledhead.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Nice report Led I hope to get out sometime on Sunday after the Berkeley Show

Thanks guys yeah this time of year you really have to pick your moments. A sunny afternoon can make all the difference for a late afternoon bite. Its been cold as a witches t*t lately will prob wait to go out till the weekend. Good luck guys.

the anticipation of life is what I like most about this time of year!

Nice going guys you give some hope, thanks for that. Will try to get out this weekend or next and post up.

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    the anticipation of life is what I like most about this time of year!

+!. Anything to dust the cobwebs off and get the mind thinking about fishing. Whether I catch or not is secondary.

Nice day today, little warmer. Fished the bay into the dark. 2 shorts on clams. Weather will be great this week gents into the 70's. Time to catch em up.

Thanks for the reports you post em whether you catch or not and it's appreciated and a good indicator of when the fish are starting to bite. Good luck man!

Good going thanks for the intel. Will be hitting it towards the end of the week. This warm weather should stir the stripers and little mud critters. Fingers crossed for a good spring.

Fished the back this afternoon after work. One short on rubber, hey it's a start.

Heads up they are starting to get some bigger stripers near the mouth of the delaware bay. My neighbor's buddy got one last night at 16 lbs. He wouldn't go into details where he was but he was using bloods. Said he got it about one hour after sunset.

Fished in the back yesterday from 5 to 8 p.m. Saw a bunch of bunker, but no takers.

Thanks for the reports guys. I was chomping at the bit at work today thinking of the new season. Got to be in it to win it! Will try to get out this weekend its too nice not to. Tight lines and good luck!

New moon tides, worked some structure in occo 7-9 last night. Mr twister small white curly tail and bucktail. No dice for me. Still good to wet a line. Great weather we are having.

Fished the big d yeaterday with worms. No stripers for me. Got one small catfish and 3 white perch. Frying them up in panko bread crumbs tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    New moon tides, worked some structure in occo 7-9 last night. Mr twister small white curly tail and bucktail. No dice for me. Still good to wet a line. Great weather we are having.
    Like someone here said got to be in it to win it! Good luck guys the stripers will be biting in full force soon.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast