Quote Originally Posted by jigfreak View Post
What he said. In 5 years from now all these Dmags that are selling for 250 will be selling for 20. Theres no way to go upwards in value when a plug gets immediately bid up to 250 on ebay. Yes I agree with finchaser and you can quote me on that.
Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
I like fishing plugs that are still made and I can easily get more of without having to get in line at 3am or pay $100-200 each for.

Nothing worse than falling in love with a lure and not being able to get another one.
Agreed a plug is just a plug. Can you walk the same distance at night with a comfortable pair of used sneakers, or the most expensive pair of wading boots? (just on a sandy beach, we're not talking boulder fields here)
The thing that catches the fish is the technique. Waaaaaaaay more important than the brand or the maker. As long as you are fishing the level of the water column where most of the fish are at you will catch. You will catch more fish with bucktail, rubber, or metal presented properly than a 2oo dollar plug that is not. My .02