Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: NJ Fishing Reports for April 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ledhead36 View Post
    Okay haven't reported in a while because we have been fishing Non-Stop almost every night. the only nights we don't fish it if it's too rainy or windy to see in front of us. myself, I caught 89 bass in the last 2 weeks. 20% of that probably was keeper size. biggest bass so far 27 pounds on Bunker head. kept 5 bass and let the biggest ones go.

I was going to post this because we thought it was over. The blue fish came in and we are just sick of catching these big Gators on bunker. they are even eating clams! oh and if anyone wants pics, dark can confirm we caught these fish we texted them to him.
    if anyone still needs to see pix I'll make you a deal.
    wish4fish and I will come over and get your Mom drunk and tag team her. after we're done, I will send you the pix.
    Haha love it! congrats on your catching

Oh, and a few nights ago we saw a fantastic catch a guy caught a 54 inch striper from the shore. it was the only night recently that we got skunked, because it was the only fish anyone caught that night. there were about 30 people lined up, lots of Bunker, and skunk for all of us except that guy. I would say it was about 53 pounds it was a big fish. Haven't seen one of those from shore in quite some time. I'm surprised he didn't weigh it in at a tackle shop yet but maybe not so I won't talk more about it. no spot burning from us.
    Wow that's awesome!

non-stop action on the Blues in the back last night. Some of them were true monsters 38 to 40 inches long. First it was totally dead. Then between 7 and 9 p.m. when it got dark everyone on the beach was catching. poppers and Metal.

and if anyone wants pics, dark can confirm we caught these fish we texted them to him.
    if anyone still needs to see pix I'll make you a deal.
    wish4fish and I will come over and get your Mom drunk and tag team her. after we're done, I will send you the pix.
    alrighty then! We have gone from strippers and anglers.com to stripers and milfbangers.com
    just one question, led head. I don't need to see any fish pics, but can you please post pics of the Milfs?
    and what will you do if they are not hot? Some dudes mom might look like the guy and be really ugly lol.

Omg I love this! hey Baba, aren't you the resident milf hunter here? I remember some time ago you were seeing questionable ladies and buying their panties haha.

Gave nomoco a shot this morning, nothing for me.
    perhaps I should have moved a little further north.Feels like I'm in no man's land lately with lack of activity. It's just that the bait doesn't come close to the beach like it used to.

Quote Originally Posted by cowherder View Post
    Omg I love this! hey Baba, aren't you the resident milf hunter here? I remember some time ago you were seeing questionable ladies and buying their panties haha.
    lmao

Some fish from the past week, surf and boat
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20160423_0728233911024.jpg   IMG_20160424_134722690.jpg  

photo.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post
    lmao
    X2!

Moco hi tide lots of blues swimming by. Bunch on plugs.

Quote Originally Posted by J Barbosa View Post

Some fish from the past week, surf and boat
    Nice!

Got two weakies last night around 5 to 6 lbers, made about 100 casts to do so. Switched to bass on the outgoing, thought id find schoolies but was actually a fair amount of bass 26 to 30" working the surface, some willing some not. Got 5 with stick and move tactic before the light cracked the sky and the all went quiet.

Fished flats this afternoon before rain. Decent blues on poppers and Roberts rangers.

Nice going shark. Weakies on rubber or pluggage? Tks

Great job guys. Fished so moco skunk city.

Pink zooms

You make a good point about pix, but what you probably don't understand about Jersey we have lost a lot of our fishing spots. if you post a picture of a pier or a bridge there will be a bunch of Internet report Chasers there the next day.
    no one wants to work for or find their own fish anymore.
    I post here as a favor to dark. otherwise I wouldn't post at all.
    good luck to you, and tight lines this season.
    yeah I can dig it,after that you have the phone fishermen that tell when they see a fish roll on top.
    glad I am not a part of any of that mess.
    I 99% of the time don't even read any fishing reports at all because I know where to find fish at any part of a tide they just have to be willing to hit.
    I was just curious as to why I don't see any pix of any fish,,,kinda makes it seem like no ones cacthing any.
    ok then,got ya.
    Takes a Big Man to sling Big Wood,,,,boys sling plastic,,,,,,,

Moco from last night into sunrise this morning. Bay was windy so I went further in the back. No dice no fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Rip-Plugger View Post
    yeah I can dig it,after that you have the phone fishermen that tell when they see a fish roll on top.
    glad I am not a part of any of that mess.
    I 99% of the time don't even read any fishing reports at all because I know where to find fish at any part of a tide they just have to be willing to hit.
    I was just curious as to why I don't see any pix of any fish,,,kinda makes it seem like no ones cacthing any.
    ok then,got ya.
    So many guys in NJ wait for others to catch or spend more time on the internet looking for fish then they do on the water.

20# surf bass from Wednesday. Atlantic City boardwalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 2.jpg  

yesterday after noon 3 to 6 pm blues between 12 and 16 pounds on ice cream
    This morning 5:30 to 7:30 2, blues in the teens 3 bass 24 to 30 inches and a 7# weakfish all on SP minnow

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast