Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: MEAT MEN of New Jersey

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	944996_1320360544645893_2757773565769847922_n.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	28.6 KB 
ID:	20150 Art on the left all he does is fish charter boats and he thinks he is the man. I met him once years ago and i was going out on boat next day and he came off a successsful chartered bunker bass trip,i asked him what general area was holding bait and he said " you have to put your time in" I nearly strangled him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13015170_10154166387959468_305109362986019755_n.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	20151 His head is back by staten island Fish that big you dont need to push out even lol

Quote Originally Posted by SharkHart View Post
    Art on the left all he does is fish charter boats and he thinks he is the man. I met him once years ago and i was going out on boat next day and he came off a successsful chartered bunker bass trip,i asked him what general area was holding bait and he said " you have to put your time in" I nearly strangled him.
    I have known Art for about 15 years and I agree. Some of the Capts and I call him the Al Ristori moocher of the fishing world because he is always pumping us for intel. I'm surprised he said that to you. It seems very hypocritical of him. Just my .02

well when he had a chance to big time someone he took it, was laughable

Why is it that when a party boat posts a pic of 60 dead bass on the deck people lose their minds but when ten different six pack boats post pics of six man limits, also 60 dead bass, people are congratulating and praising their effort?? Although I don't typically keep bass because I don't like the way the taste, I have no problem with people keeping one for the table. I just don't understand the thought process of some people.

Not my words but posted on the net. Buy that man a beer!

I think bass in NJ and NY the season should be closed till May 1st to give the fish a chance to breed

Catching them in Raritan bay is like catching fish in a funnel leading to the Hudson

Also the JCAA has to be stopped lying that our 2000 members wants as they don't poll the there members. It over rules no matter how many votes of the people that come to meetings

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Saw this posted today on a fishing site.
    worrying about opinions and pictures I bet our Dads and Grandfathers who showed us the ropes would of smacked us and called us wimps. This is why things are like they are now. Everyone worries about everyone else. Try your best to obey the limits and mind your own business
    This is just part of what's wrong with society today. IF we all did what this idiot suggests, we would have just minded our
    own business and
    ignored the bunker boats that you guys got rid of in the 80's
    still have slavery
    still have women without the right to vote
    still have pedophile coaches and priests preying on children
    still have people working for the company store, with no one to stand up for them

yeah right you A**hat, minding your business is always the best course of action.

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    yeah right you A**hat, minding your business is always the best course of action.

Down Deep report from today-
    Today Capt. Tom and Gene ran another 6am open boat Striper trip with a big crowd of great guys, ... The Stripers have had lockjaw lately, but we slow picked at em, and put them in the boat to 24lbs.
    WEDNESDAY APRIL 20 - 6 AM STRIPED BASS - FEW SPOTS REMAIN
    Come out, load up, book now.

"Come out, load up, book now"
    This is just a basic example of a Capt whose whole marketing strategy is focused on helping clients load up on the meat. My .02

This is blowing up facebook today BIG TIME!! Johhny Bucktails seems to have documented culling some think minimally tossing back dead stripers

https://www.facebook.com/john.contel..._id=6628568379

Maybe I'm in the minority. I actually like the kid and feel he puts a lot of time in to get his stripers.
    The video is too much, though. It really does look like he's throwing back dead stripers.

Quote Originally Posted by bababooey View Post
    Maybe I'm in the minority. I actually like the kid and feel he puts a lot of time in to get his stripers.
    The video is too much, though. It really does look like he's throwing back dead stripers.
    I think you are in the minority.
    He had videos where he was throwing back keeper bass saying "look, we are releasing keeper bass", but they were launching them high in the air, mocking the release.
    He has never shown slightest bit of sportsmanship or respect for fish or for that matter striped bass fishing.

Hopefully he gets in a lot of trouble for culling, make an example of him.
    And as for those that run into him at the marina, call him out for what he is.
    A young kid, with no respect for anything that has entitlement written all over him.

How about the Fisherman post an article on that with a pic of him throwing a dead bass overboard?
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

I lost hope for the kid, it looked at one point like he was trying to release some of the big breeders and keep the smaller fish. I was almost ready to say "good job". Glad I didn't jump the gun.

We saw from a video he did a few years ago his livewell was full of bass. I wouldn't be surprised if he has been culling smaller fish for bigger ones for years now.

I'm sure he has been John...Youth these days so eager to post a video and be a "hot shot" well guess what hot shot you just shot yourself in the foot...moron...why in the world would someone put that online for the world to see..He is a special kind of stupid that's for sure...I've always thought he was a entitled spoiled little prick who thinks his poop don't stink....Screw him!! I hope they throw the book at him...Serves him right for being that stupid!!!!

Hey Al Ristori, why you fishing with such a scum bag?
    Should post a list of guys who fish with this entitled little ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Monty View Post
    Hey Al Ristori, why you fishing with such a scum bag?
    Should post a list of guys who fish with this entitled little ****.
    Cause its free

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

Johnny shitforbrains may be in a bit of trouble....hopefully.

I hope soo to Monty something tells me he is the type of kid that gets away with crap like this...I'm sure daddy will bail him out some how..Same way daddy bought the boat..

Accurate Fishing
    18 mins ?

To all our Accurate supporters, friends, and family. We are no longer associated with John Contello. Once we saw the video this morning we unfortunately had to dissolve our relationship. Accurate is based on true ethical treatment of gamefish and unfortunately the video we saw is in direct conflict of those beliefs. We want all our supporters to know we do not support such practices and will not be associated with anyone that does. Thanks for your feedback. We appreciate the support.

Page 23 of 30 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast