Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: MEAT MEN of New Jersey

the piece of sh_ts father will rise to the occasion once again. I hope they ban him from chartering he is also part of the Down Deep charters

Pay attention to what history has taught us or be prepared to relive it again

One of the biggest ********* want to be fishermen of all time.
    take one look at his face, and you know he can't get laid. he looks like a scarecrow That's why he spends all his time fishing.
    Total unsportsmanlike conduct.

Let's not forget he's part of that whole crew down deep. Capt Mario one of the most notorious meat men out there. Captain Mario couldn't catch a fish without a bunker at the end of a line.
    These are part of a bunch of pics he posted 2 days ago
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpg  

^What is disgusting greedy slob that Captain is. Johnny butt licker too! When are these guys going to realize that enough is enough?

Dude is a total d-bag. He wanted to make a name for himself, so be it.

I have been following this thread, and tried to stay out of it.
    I don't like to bash people, but this young man deserves every bit of it. His enthusiasm for the sport is great, but his lack of sportsmanship is so sad.
    What that does is falsely let people assume that stripers are everywhere, and they are not. I used to catch many species in the ocean every day in this time of year. I know every square inch of the water I fish, and could catch fish blindfolded. The problem is the real numbers of bass are just not there. They are highly concentrated in a few key areas. This is exactly what happened in the eighties before the striper population collapsed.
    A young man like Johnny would probably have no knowledge of this unless he had an older fisherman to Mentor him .The real tragedy is that there are several captains named in this thread who might be in their late fifties or sixtiesand closer to my age. Rich I salute you for letting this thread stand and having the courage to let people speak up.
    Every single captain named here who is over 50 years old should know better. It is not just the Johnny buck tales of the world who should be scorned. I still feel he is a young kid, and doesn't know any better. The seasoned captains named here should all be ashamed, and shunned by the fishing community. If these folks lived and fished through the moratorium and saw what I saw, then they should know better. Shame on them for misrepresenting the truth. Shame on them all for not speaking the truth about the state over all of the stripers. I am too old to fight this fight anymore. Otherwise I would be active on the internet sites and blasting these captains. Because they deserve every bit of criticism that is leveled at them.

Well said!!!!! Thank you sir!

Just keeps getting worse and worse for him. Read the article, and then look at some of the memes that people posted. Crazy stuff.
    http://www.nj.com/entertainment/inde...art_river_home

http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/2015...s#.VyqCiTGrOdz

Check this out, apparently he is selling his boat. Wonder why?

Well-said bucket!
    There are a LOT of captains doing this. They should all know better.
    When you post a dock shot with the bass all lined up like that, to me that says you are a tool. That's a poor way to market one's services.
    I think that guy Fisher Price does that all the time too. Plus he advertises "limits plus plus", so you know he really doesn't care about whether the stripers will be here tomorrow or not.

X2 I agree the kid is a total tool, but he had to learn that attitude from someone. also agree with bucket, that was very well worded. one of the most respectable posts I have been on any site on this subject. I also agree it is not just this one kid it is every single captain that is posted up in this thread. CH you said it well what will they do when there are no fish left to catch?

I like how when you scroll through his old videos he states "let all the big fish go" then in the video that went viral you can see him culling the smallest fish and throwing them back dead.

Quote Originally Posted by hookset View Post
    Let's not forget he's part of that whole crew down deep. Capt Mario one of the most notorious meat men out there. Captain Mario couldn't catch a fish without a bunker at the end of a line.
    These are part of a bunch of pics he posted 2 days ago
    Does anyone know this Captain Mario is? This is a picture he posted, supposedly of today's catch. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me Todays kinda looks like that picture that you posted the other day, doesn't it?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment-1.jpg  

Yep Down Deep Charters a boat owned by Johnny buck tails father
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DownDeepSportfishing.gif  

Quote Originally Posted by surferman View Post
    Does anyone know this Captain Mario is? This is a picture he posted, supposedly of today's catch. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks on me Todays kinda looks like that picture that you posted the other day, doesn't it?
    Looks like same bass loaded with eggs.
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Rumor has it many are sold

It's the expensive sports car or truck with big tires syndrome. Lots of fish on dock = small weiner.

I often see many of the charter and party boats recycle pictures. Lets face it they are trying to grab those guys who sit on the couch waiting for reports to be red hot before booking. "SHOULDA BEEN HERE YESTERDAY"

Johnny's dad getting some more unwanted attention it seems:
    http://www.nj.com/entertainment/inde...d_we_need.html

Haha that's so ironic! Mobster turned restaurant owner.
    Wonder if they will have fresh grouper on the menu this summer?

Ex mafia capo running restaurant. Would have been more stereotypical if it was an italian eatery. Jmo

Page 24 of 30 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast