Quote Originally Posted by jonthepain View Post
Hey Dark.

Got your invite so I'd thought I'd drop in.

Yup lived at 37 21st St Surf City since birth. 5 doors from the beach. Bought it from Mom after Dad died.

I'm told they tore down my little 2 bedroom Cape Cod and put up a beach monster. Oh well such is life.

I've got in my will to spread my ashes off the 23rd st jetty. (yeah i know it's against the rules but still...) Best times of my life were fishing that jetty.

Someday I'd like to get back up there and fish Barnegat Inlet, the Mast, and Holgate again, but like you say, it's prob so much different now that I might be disappointed.

Hope everything is going well with you and yours and you have a great Thanksgiving.

Hey Jon, good to hear from ya! I've been to LBI a few times, it looks like some places in Connecticut now. That's progress, what can you do. You should see what Long branch and Asbury now look like. Shoppers are happy, but who wants us smelly fishermen around?

I hope you and your family have a great Thanksgiving also. Good weather and good times, life is short, we never know how much time we have on Earth. Thanks, man.