Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Suicide, can anything be done about it?

Someone sent me some sad news today...
    Pebbles and I used to like watching "Everyone Loves Raymond".
    The young actor who plays Geoffrey shot and killed himself in Texas the other day......

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...e-actor-791143

"At this time I would like to encourage everyone to reach out to the ones you love," Madylin Sweeten wrote on her Facebook page Thursday. "Let them have no doubt of what they mean to you."

The words posted by his mother above are powerful......
    Parents, hug your children today.....
    And if there is someone in your life...who you haven't reached out to in a while....and might have been thinking about....
    Please consider this as your permission to reach out to them.......

You never know how a kind word may make a difference in someone's life....

My deepest condolences to the Sweeten family....at this most difficult time...

rip

I don't understand it myself. There is a guy who co owned an Electrical company that does work for me in NYC. They did a job for me, they did a crappy job and had trouble paying their sub contractors. Then I find out the guy shot himself because he was in so much debt. He was married with 5 kids I believe. To me he is a coward. His family not only has to suffer the loss of their dad/ husband but have to settle his debt as well. They loose everything.

I just don't understand it. I love my wife and kids way too much to just bail on them.

Rip

Quote Originally Posted by robmedina View Post
    His family not only has to suffer the loss of their dad/ husband but have to settle his debt as well. They loose everything.

I just don't understand it. I love my wife and kids way too much to just bail on them.
    I love my family and grandchildren as well. I don't understand suicide either. Apparently the numbers are high for police officers and soldiers. My nephew told me about this motorcycle run to raise awareness and thought I would place the notice.

http://www.patriotconnections.org/ev...wareness-ride/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 12806225_10205930175717010_8371940647581095450_n.jpg  

Another sad suicide. This time in hunterdon county. She had so much to live for, RIP
    http://www.nj.com/hunterdon/index.ss...rt_river_index

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12