Thread: Dead stuff found while fishing (beware gross picture)

Hybrid View

^^ Maybe you two hershey hamburglers should get off the soapbox and think there might be others who can find dead things too. I have been burning up a lot of pavement lately. Heard of the big dead drum out back and could not find that yet. You two are not the only cocks of the walk. No need to crow and preen with overconfidence. I Will be on the dead thing leader board soon.

Hah roflmao! Good one! No hamburgling here I was trying to be a gentleman because monty has not put up dead things till the end of the season. You guys post away the more the merrier!

Quote Originally Posted by storminsteve View Post
    Hah roflmao! Good one! No hamburgling here I was trying to be a gentleman because monty has not put up dead things till the end of the season. You guys post away the more the merrier!

Did you forget yow to post a pic?
    White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

Does it have to be dead things on the beach or can we use pics of dead things any where we find them?

Quote Originally Posted by plugcrazy View Post
    Does it have to be dead things on the beach or can we use pics of dead things any where we find them?
    Beach. Storminsteve visited a pet cemetery a few years ago and we suspended him from this thread for two months if I remember correctly.
    On the beach, rocks, in the water (what you find fishing) is what needs to be posted. He also tried hitting a deer on the way to fishing one time I think, or he took pics of road kill. It was during one of his usual dead thing finding slumps that he experiences each year.

Here is a good example, the winner I posted last year.

White Water Monty 2.00 (WWM)
    Future Long Islander (ASAP)

OMG Monty!!!!! That is the best dead thing you ever found in your whole LIFE!!!!!! How many years are you gonna parade it like a trophy?? While I have to give you kudos for it, it was an awesome find. Its time to move on and get with the present. Are you hitting the bottle again?? Maybe you should come back to NJ and fish the poop infested waters.
    http://stripersandanglers.com/Forum/...itan-Bay/page2
    The dead thing finding has been good lately, what can I say?

Guys please don't listen to Monty. He is delusional!! I was never banned from this thread that is all made up stuff from Monty-land.
    The title of this thread is dead things found while fishing. I found ALL of my stuff while fishing. In fact, the other night I saw a beautiful dead bunny rabbit at the hook, very bloody. I didn't take a pic of it because it was in the middle of the road and I thought the dead thing inspectors might disallow it. If anyone else saw it please chime in. It was about 1 mile into the park past the ranger station. Dead things rule, Monty Drools!!